Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
@Jivtesh Singh bajwa Did you sell or trade your vehicle?

@Lsuzanne89 Doubtful you have any recourse here other than to be careful...super careful. I don’t find the body panels or hood any thinner than any other modern vehicles.

Ya sure will super moderator don’t be worried I will buy a Toyota and will also keep an eye on all the problems the palisade has on this forum

·
Registered
2020 palisade AWD W/ all options
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
@Jivtesh Singh bajwa Did you sell or trade your vehicle?

@Lsuzanne89 Doubtful you have any recourse here other than to be careful...super careful. I don’t find the body panels or hood any thinner than any other modern vehicles.
We dropped it at the dealer for the window issue and it seems the ICU junction box is malfunctioning so they’ve given us a Santa Fe for two weeks and she’s working on getting the hood replaced under warranty since the dent is outwards caused by something on the inside.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Before they put a new hood and have painted I would see if one of those dent wizard guys can remove the dent. Those guys are amazing. I have had all kinds of dents removed and can never tell that there was dent. Just a thoughte

·
Registered
84 Posts
If you got hit with dime size hail you may want to recheck your vehicle under some different lighting. Not many vehicles can go through dime-sized hail unscathed.
I agree and was amazed when I didn't see any obvious dents. Not saying a trained eye would tell me differently.

·
Registered
37 Posts
If it was during one of the very hot days, the exposure to the heat would make them pop. 10 to 20 years ago we had a huge hail storm during the summer. The insurance companies had hail damage tents set up. They gave me a check to get my hail damage fixed. A couple days later it was a really hot day and my car was parked outside the stadium while I worked. I came out to my car and there was no damage because of the heat.

I cashed the insurance check.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts