Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Limited AWD Palisade. Bought in November 19. I was stopped at a red light and heard a loud bang noise that came from the driver's door. I thought something hit the car, looked around and did not see anything close by. I started driving when light turned green and there was a loud wind noise coming from the window like it was not all the way up. I pressed the window switch to see what was going on and the window glass just fell all the way down like if it was not attached to the electrical mechanism. Now the window is fully open and wont go up or down. Can't drive the vehicle like that. I am contacting a local dealer to see what they say.

PLUS: I have the window noise/whistling that so many people have and had it scheduled for January 27th with the dealer. The TSB parts arrive Monday.

·
Banned
673 Posts
Our driver’s side rear window quit working. The connector had backed out. Tech suspects it was not properly seated at the factory. Easy fix. Still waiting for parts for the wind noise TSB to come in.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I dropped it off today and dealer is going to fix both things at the same time. I hope it's an easy fix for the window issue and that the wind/whistling noise goes away after TSB repairs.

The cable may have snapped just like saxman said. I'm just afraid it will happen to the other windows in the future.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts