Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was surprised that not all trim levels have illuminated symbols on the drive mode dial. I have a SEL trim with all 3 packages added on but the rotary dial for the drive mode is just all black and has no illuminated symbols on it. Can anyone confirm this, that not all trims have illuminated symbols. Tried watching different trims on youtube and I’ve seen some models that are just blank dials just like mine. Just wanna make sure that this is not a defect on my vehicle. Thanks.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have a Limited FWD and a black dial, no lights. , i've read that only AWD models have illuminated dials

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have a Limited FWD and a black dial, no lights. , i've read that only AWD models have illuminated dials
I was surprised that not all trim levels have illuminated symbols on the drive mode dial. I have a SEL trim with all 3 packages added on but the rotary dial for the drive mode is just all black and has no illuminated symbols on it. Can anyone confirm this, that not all trims have illuminated symbols. Tried watching different trims on youtube and I’ve seen some models that are just blank dials just like mine. Just wanna make sure that this is not a defect on my vehicle. Thanks.
I have a Limited AWD US version and the drive mode dial is illuminated.

·
Registered
22 Posts
All AWD models should illuminate to show what driving mode your in. There should be no need for FWD to illuminate if there is only 1 mode..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts