Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to learn some quirks and features because Doug DeMuro finally got his hands on a Palisade!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I don't know how I didn't see this video earlier. It blows my mind how detailed he can be. I've never seen someone so fascinated by "dial design" lol.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know how I didn't see this video earlier. It blows my mind how detailed he can be. I've never seen someone so fascinated by "dial design" lol.
His videos aren't always for everyone (I know people who can't stand him) but I always enjoy his videos because he reviews such a wide variety of vehicles.

·
Registered
111 Posts
His videos aren't always for everyone (I know people who can't stand him) but I always enjoy his videos because he reviews such a wide variety of vehicles.
I like that about him too, you never know what he'll review. One of my all time favourite ones that he did was the R34 Skyline.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I like how he talks about the clean air system, although briefly, it made me me look it up... I like this system better than what other manufacturers have, specially Chevy!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Oh my that was unnerving...sorry Doug. Hmmm...3.5 liter engine...um no Doug, those white strip things by the taillight, those actually are lights too. I‘ve seen one 15 minute video review on the Palisade at night with all the lights including the 64 palette of ambient lighting, freakin awesome! Why doesn’t everyone do that they’re missing like half the vehicles coolness 😎

·
Registered
298 Posts
Oh my that was unnerving...sorry Doug. Hmmm...3.5 liter engine...um no Doug, those white strip things by the taillight, those actually are lights too. I‘ve seen one 15 minute video review on the Palisade at night with all the lights including the 64 palette of ambient lighting, freakin awesome! Why doesn’t everyone do that they’re missing like half the vehicles coolness 😎
I have a Limited and our ‘white strips’ are reflectors and not lights to the best of my knowledge. As for Doug’s missing the 3.5 / 3.8. You’ll have to excuse him as he just got out of a McLaren GT with 612HP. Kudo’s to him for even taking time to review the Palisade. LOL

·
Registered
80 Posts
The white stripes on my Limited are actually a Led panel that displays red horizontal lines down the entire length of the panel. I really like the effect.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts