Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Shopping around and noticed the Palisade's trunk is a bit small with all the seats up. Has anyone been able to fit a double stroller in the trunk with the third row seats being up?

Thanks!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hey all. Shopping around and noticed the Palisade's trunk is a bit small with all the seats up. Has anyone been able to fit a double stroller in the trunk with the third row seats being up?

Thanks!
This video might give you a bit better idea and scale of the size of the cargo area behind 3rd row (around 9:13), here
But of course none of us knows the dimensions of your double stroller. Give us the measurements, and then we can tell you for sure.

·
Registered
502 Posts
So I love my Palisade but if your in that state of your life where you want almost 40 Cubic feet of space behind the 3rd row you need a Mini Van. Virtually no Mid Size Suv has more then around 17-22 behind the 3rd row (or 3rd rows with as much space). Fold down 1/2 or all of 3rd row and you're in business with an SUV.

I still have one 2005 Odyessy left (run away truck murdered the other one). Minivans just have more space (Sienna, Odyssey, etc).

Now you can always do a split fold too. Naturally you can buy a lot of different sort of strollers. Your kids will not be this age forever. Talking from someone who thought they needed to be with my two kids and be able to feed them both from in-between in 2nd row. I also lived in Manhattan with my newborn and we had a Giant Stokee stroller that seated 1. Made sense in Manhattan you walk like Crazy. Move to the burbs somewhere and strollers are for short hops unless your kids are very young. You're strollers will get smaller and smaller until you end up with Umbrella type stroller that weigh almost nothing. As soon as your kids walk well the need for giant single or double strollers starts to diminsh.

Any way what size is your family. Are you 4 then a 7 or 8 seater or SUV will work. The Atlas by the way has better access to the 3rd row with 8 seaters if you have Car Seats in 2nd. If you're going the 8 seater route. Note that 7 seaters have center free so no need to fold forward.

Good Luck

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah I agree with you Double strollers can with storage issue some of them also don't even give much and still took the storage but everything is a problem unless you haven't find the solution, for me the solution was Baby Trend Sit and Stand Double Stroller it can be adjusted in our SUV easily and gives a lot of useful stuff especially a comfortable posture! Have a look at the reviews of this stroller from here

1 - 5 of 5 Posts