Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello , I am having problems with my doors closing , I have to manually push the little piece back into place for my doors to close . Anyone else have this problem . I am already regretting this purchase .

·
Registered
44 Posts
Mine close perfectly by just pushing the door gently past the detent. What "little piece" are you talking about?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Have you by any chance inspected your door frame for anything unusual?

That would be my first step aside from visiting the dealer,

·
Registered
24 Posts
I noticed that the rear driver’s side door sometimes doesn’t shut if I don’t put enough force, no other door requires this. It seems to get better after a few open and closes. I’m gonna keep an eye on it for now. Do all your doors do this or only certain ones?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mine close perfectly by just pushing the door gently past the detent. What "little piece" are you talking about?
There is a latch inside the door that will sometimes have mechnism that will come forward stopping the door from closing , I have not noticed this issue on new cars only thing back in the old days before technology

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello , I am having problems with my doors closing , I have to manually push the little piece back into place for my doors to close . Anyone else have this problem . I am already regretting this purchase .
hello, i don"t have one yet but because the one color i want has not come in yet as if their having manufacturing trouble are something. however, have you checked in to the fact that their is a automatic system that wont let the door open if there's a vehicle in it's detection . i'm just saying it could be having a problem

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi, I went to the dealer and they found nothing wrong and it has not giiven me any problems since,,, .... What color are you waiting for ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts