Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello , I am having problems with my doors closing , I have to manually push the little piece back into place for my doors to close . Anyone else have this problem . I am already regretting this purchase .

·
Registered
90 Posts
Mine close perfectly by just pushing the door gently past the detent. What "little piece" are you talking about?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Have you by any chance inspected your door frame for anything unusual?

That would be my first step aside from visiting the dealer,

·
Registered
24 Posts
I noticed that the rear driver’s side door sometimes doesn’t shut if I don’t put enough force, no other door requires this. It seems to get better after a few open and closes. I’m gonna keep an eye on it for now. Do all your doors do this or only certain ones?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mine close perfectly by just pushing the door gently past the detent. What "little piece" are you talking about?
There is a latch inside the door that will sometimes have mechnism that will come forward stopping the door from closing , I have not noticed this issue on new cars only thing back in the old days before technology

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello , I am having problems with my doors closing , I have to manually push the little piece back into place for my doors to close . Anyone else have this problem . I am already regretting this purchase .
hello, i don"t have one yet but because the one color i want has not come in yet as if their having manufacturing trouble are something. however, have you checked in to the fact that their is a automatic system that wont let the door open if there's a vehicle in it's detection . i'm just saying it could be having a problem

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi, I went to the dealer and they found nothing wrong and it has not giiven me any problems since,,, .... What color are you waiting for ?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi no I dont know what they did because prior to going to dealership i opened all of my doors locking and unlocking even the trunk multiple times . I know for sure I believe it has to do with handle of the door . Take your baby to dealer ship I did even though mine stop .

·
Registered
25 Posts
Did they replace any parts or order any parts or just fixed it? Did they adjust the door or bolts or just the door handle?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They just fixed it with no parts ordered. This is hard to explain unless you remember cars way back when before technology, the mechanisms would just get stuck stopping car doors from closing is how they explained it to me

·
Registered
25 Posts
Can you share the dealership name city, state and if you know the service advisor name and/or service manager name you worked with? Thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Terry Reid Hyundai , Cartersville Ga . Anyone in service should be able to help it is small dealership. Are your doors not closed ?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yea that should not be happening, mine would not close at all due to the mechanism was not going back into to place. I hope you get it resolved . Hyundai is really good with fixing things under warranty

1 - 20 of 33 Posts