Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I unlock the doors from the drivers side I have to push the button twice to unlock all doors. Is there a way that I can only push the button once to unlock all doors.
Thanks,Mogens

·
Registered
8 Posts
You can also quickly change it by holding down the lock and unlock buttons simultaneously on the smart remote for several seconds until the lights flash.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Agree - thanks Palisade Pete. Curious - is there another setting to have all of the doors unlock when you put the vehicle in park and get out? It seems like my Palisade unlocks the drivers door, but not the rear doors. I tend to keep my work backpack on the back seat, so every day I park, get out, and try to open the rear door. It's locked, so then I have to either dig out the keys and unlock, or open the front door back up to unlock the rear. I've messed with the settings and can't seem to find something that handles this?

Thanks!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Agree - thanks Palisade Pete. Curious - is there another setting to have all of the doors unlock when you put the vehicle in park and get out? It seems like my Palisade unlocks the drivers door, but not the rear doors. I tend to keep my work backpack on the back seat, so every day I park, get out, and try to open the rear door. It's locked, so then I have to either dig out the keys and unlock, or open the front door back up to unlock the rear. I've messed with the settings and can't seem to find something that handles this?

Thanks!
Yes it is the setup, I have mine set when you press park all doors unlock.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I also have mine set to "Park", but 75% of the time only the 2 front doors unlock. I just went outside and checked my setting and they are correct. I put it in Park, shut the vehicle off and all doors unlocked. But it is so inconsistent, I can't figure it out. Maybe someone has the answer to my problem.

·
Super Moderator
1,099 Posts
I had that issue with my Genesis G90. If someone touches a door handle before I turn the engine off, doors don't open right. Of course that is in the G90

·
Registered
15 Posts
In my case I was alone in the car.
Thank you - I think you are right that it sort of randomly works. I was convinced that I made the adjustment and had it working based on this thread, but then the next day I got out and the rear door was locked again. I'll have to pay very close attention to what I do in the times it works vs. when it doesn't!

·
Registered
18 Posts
As I posted 4 days ago, I was having problems with rear doors unlocking when shifting into the PARK position.
2 days ago, I checked the Door Settings again. I unchecked the Park setting, then checked it off again.
Low and behold it now works perfectly. I have tried maybe 20 times with just me in the Palisade or a passenger or even with 4 people in the vehicle. It unlocks 100% of the time when shifting into Park.
I will send a comment in a week or 2, but if others are having same problem, let us know if your problem gets solved.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have changed mine to unlock when the On/Off button is pressed and don’t even use Park anymore unless I want to keep the engine running while I’m parked. Switch the option in Setup to unlock doors when powering off and just use the switch on the door to unlock at other times. It works much better for me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts