Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here should a pretty simple problem. Anyone know how to mute / silent the beep when locking and unlocking the doors from remote. I am up very early and trying to be a good neighbor.

·
Registered
7 Posts
  1. You go into the vehicle settings on the dashboard menu and set the doors to horn feedback. Uncheck it and no more beeps.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I appreciate your response but it is not there on the limited model. If you could send me a pic of it that would be great. Dealer said same thing and then went out to my truck and no good.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Him going to check my SEL it is supposed to be there

Settings: Door: Horn Feedback:

To activate or deactivate the horn feedback.
If the horn feedback is activated, after locking the door by pressing the lock button on the remote key, and pressing it again within 4 seconds, the horn feedback sound will operate once to indicate that all doors are locked (if equipped with remote key).

·
Registered
407 Posts
Its' not a US thing. Its Odd its in the US manual but not in my non optioned SEL settings, just checked. Unless there is a firmware update for it. Guess Ill ask for that at my first service.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Its' not a US thing. Its Odd its in the US manual but not in my non optioned SEL settings, just checked. Unless there is a firmware update for it. Guess Ill ask for that at my first service.
I have a fully optioned (except Bench Seats) SEL and it doesn't have the Horn Feedback options that is shown in the owner's manual on page 3-105. This feature is also shown on page 9-10 of the Quick Reference Guide as stated in post #4. Most all the features in that section show (if equipped) but doesn't specify which trims or packages are needed for the specific feature. Maybe anthpal is correct, you need the Canadian version?

·
Registered
407 Posts
I have a non optioned SEL and US manual and PDF of same, its wrong on that count. You get only a small light flash and the worlds quietest chirp that you have to be so close to hear its almost pointless.

Many Cars Chirp the Horn which carries at least a couple hundred feet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts