Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else seen this type of variation in the door gap around the front passenger side?

·
Registered
302 Posts
I didn’t have a consistent gap on any panel. Easily one of the worst tolerances I’ve ever seen on a modern vehicle. I’d be interested in seeing this area on others vehicles. I’m seeing 4 different panel gaps tolerances here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now that I'm looking over the entire car in my detail it's pretty bad. The hood is shifted to the passenger side and the rear hatch towards the drivers. If I didn't know any better I would say this thing over torqued itself and slightly twisted.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Tesla = well they are building cars in tents. My buddy at work has a dual motor 3. It’s pretty incredible to me. Doesn’t fit the way I drive though.

·
Super Moderator
673 Posts
The gaps on my Palisade are really good. In fact look better than the Genesis G90 I got rid of
I'm beginning to think the door alignments are some of the problems with wind noise.
I noticed several Palisades the doors didn't look like they were in smooth with the rest of the car
stuck out past fender

·
Registered
662 Posts
I noticed several Palisades the doors didn't look like they were in smooth with the rest of the car
stuck out past fender
Some of the more recent recommendations for addressing wind noise have been to adjust the door in and the people that have had that done have been reporting success.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts