Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

81 - 100 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I used the link from the first post for the Allstate route. I have received a text and email that things look good and they are forwarding my request to Hyundai for approval.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am trying to claim and it is saying "Need not be an Allstate policyholder to take advantage of this offer." How do I know if I am eligible for this?

·
Registered
669 Posts
I am trying to claim and it is saying "Need not be an Allstate policyholder to take advantage of this offer." How do I know if I am eligible for this?
It's right there in your quote: "Need not be an Allstate policyholder to take advantage of this offer." See the word "not"? Means everyone is eligible.

·
Registered
11 Posts
It's right there in your quote: "Need not be an Allstate policyholder to take advantage of this offer." See the word "not"? Means everyone is eligible.
Late and I've had a few drinks haha thanks for clarifying. Now it I got the 500 lease cash promotion from dealer I am still eligible for this also? Thanks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Feb 17 BonusDrive application sent in for my new Palisade Limited, confirmed receipt
Mar 10, email requesting a copy of the bill of sale
Mar 17, email indicating my application was approved and to expect a check in a bright orange envelope in 8-10 weeks.

·
Super Moderator
664 Posts
Two days ago, received an email about mine
This is to inform you that your BonusDrive check is in process and will be sent to you very soon! Once we have completed the process, we will send the check to you via Priority Mail along with a tracking number so that you know when to expect the actual delivery.
We are glad to be of service to you and look forward to getting your check to you very soon.
Thanks for choosing BonusDrive!
BonusDrive Team
I had received an email that mine was accepted/ approved 4 weeks ago

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just got an email this morning saying mine has shipped with a tracking number from USPS. I think I am going to use it towards a Stealth Hitch for the Palisade. It takes about 2 months for everything to process since I bought my Palisade on the 19th of January.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I received my first $500 yesterday. Was delivered via USPS with a tracking number. As promised it was in a bright orange envelope. I applied on March 10th (1 week after purchase) and the check arrived on May 9th.

My second $500 check is scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I received my first $500 yesterday. Was delivered via USPS with a tracking number. As promised it was in a bright orange envelope. I applied on March 10th (1 week after purchase) and the check arrived on May 9th.

My second $500 check is scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday.
How are you getting 2 checks?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Got my rebate Friday. The email updates from Bonus Drive were terrific. I used Allstate and I’m not currently a customer of theirs.

81 - 100 of 106 Posts