Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
I received my check yesterday. Submitted it on 1/6, so looks like the turnaround is a bit quicker in the new year. Less than 6 weeks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone have a dealer that is willing to do around dealer invoice on a fully loaded palisades in NO CAL (I live in reno but would travel up to 300 miles for the right deal.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Anyone have a dealer that is willing to do around dealer invoice on a fully loaded palisades in NO CAL (I live in reno but would travel up to 300 miles for the right deal.
Everything I’ve heard about the fully loaded (Limited) is that they are in very short supply nationwide at this time, some even with MSRP markups. I wish you luck. Maybe wait a year , or try a lower trim.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Everything I’ve heard about the fully loaded (Limited) is that they are in very short supply nationwide at this time, some even with MSRP markups. I wish you luck. Maybe wait a year , or try a lower trim.
Must be regional. My dealership in IL has had over a dozen Limiteds in stock for the past month that I've been watching supply.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Everything I’ve heard about the fully loaded (Limited) is that they are in very short supply nationwide at this time, some even with MSRP markups
Generally the people that are most vocally saying that are dealers that are trying to justify their markups.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Generally the people that are most vocally saying that are dealers that are trying to justify their markups.
You are probably right. Three months ago, when I shopped for mine, many local dealers had none in stock. One of the dealers I visited in person had one in stock, with a $10k markup! I laughed and asked what they would sell it for and he didn’t budge. Of course, I went someplace else. I tried to purchase mine through Costco, but the Limited trim Palisade was not an option at that time. I hope argoldst finds the deal their looking for.

·
Registered
474 Posts
The shut down of the factory because of coronavirus isn't going to help matters though.

@DinnerTime: make sure the cars are actually at the dealership and not just on order or in transit. My dealership lists all the ones they have ordered and/or are in transit, but that doesn't mean they're physically there. Inventory could still be moving very fast, which results in short supply.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Saxman242, thanks so much for the post. I purchased a Palisade yesterday, filled out the bonus drive, and got confirmation my request was received and is sent to the manufacturer for approval.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts