Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
I received my check yesterday. Submitted it on 1/6, so looks like the turnaround is a bit quicker in the new year. Less than 6 weeks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Anyone have a dealer that is willing to do around dealer invoice on a fully loaded palisades in NO CAL (I live in reno but would travel up to 300 miles for the right deal.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Anyone have a dealer that is willing to do around dealer invoice on a fully loaded palisades in NO CAL (I live in reno but would travel up to 300 miles for the right deal.
Everything I’ve heard about the fully loaded (Limited) is that they are in very short supply nationwide at this time, some even with MSRP markups. I wish you luck. Maybe wait a year , or try a lower trim.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Everything I’ve heard about the fully loaded (Limited) is that they are in very short supply nationwide at this time, some even with MSRP markups. I wish you luck. Maybe wait a year , or try a lower trim.
Must be regional. My dealership in IL has had over a dozen Limiteds in stock for the past month that I've been watching supply.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Everything I’ve heard about the fully loaded (Limited) is that they are in very short supply nationwide at this time, some even with MSRP markups
Generally the people that are most vocally saying that are dealers that are trying to justify their markups.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Generally the people that are most vocally saying that are dealers that are trying to justify their markups.
You are probably right. Three months ago, when I shopped for mine, many local dealers had none in stock. One of the dealers I visited in person had one in stock, with a $10k markup! I laughed and asked what they would sell it for and he didn’t budge. Of course, I went someplace else. I tried to purchase mine through Costco, but the Limited trim Palisade was not an option at that time. I hope argoldst finds the deal their looking for.

·
Registered
670 Posts
The shut down of the factory because of coronavirus isn't going to help matters though.

@DinnerTime: make sure the cars are actually at the dealership and not just on order or in transit. My dealership lists all the ones they have ordered and/or are in transit, but that doesn't mean they're physically there. Inventory could still be moving very fast, which results in short supply.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Saxman242, thanks so much for the post. I purchased a Palisade yesterday, filled out the bonus drive, and got confirmation my request was received and is sent to the manufacturer for approval.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My first two emails from Bonus Drive came immediately but it has been 6 weeks and still no word that I was approved by the manufacturer. Has that been normal for those who have received their checks?

·
Registered
140 Posts
I got my approval from manufacturer 10 days after submitting. Maybe your email was lost. You can call Bonus Drive and ask them for the status. 888-98-BONUS.

·
Registered
146 Posts
My first two emails from Bonus Drive came immediately but it has been 6 weeks and still no word that I was approved by the manufacturer. Has that been normal for those who have received their checks?
Check my timeline here. For me, it took just about 1 week shy of 2 months between the 2nd and 3rd contact (email).

·
Registered
8 Posts
I picked up our Palisade on Saturday. Going to wait until the end of the week to ensure the vehicle is entered into the Hyundai system.
Is there an expiration date on the promotion (I did see it can end at any time in one disclaimer).

·
Registered
146 Posts
I picked up our Palisade on Saturday. Going to wait until the end of the week to ensure the vehicle is entered into the Hyundai system.
Is there an expiration date on the promotion (I did see it can end at any time in one disclaimer).
From the bonus drive website:
"Complete the simple form on this website within 60 days of purchasing or leasing your new vehicle and claim your cash!"

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just bought a Palisade SEL and taking receipt today. Am I eligible for this and if so how do I get it?

I'm in South Louisiana Zip 70737

Thanx in advance

61 - 80 of 106 Posts