Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Did you get an email or a text message? I received one text message basically saying the application was received and sent to the manufacturer ...no email.

·
Super Moderator
427 Posts
I got an email as I requested it by email.
I had received an email earlier saying they
received my application
Hear is what the email says
Congratulations! You have been approved by the automotive manufacturer to receive a BonusDrive cash reward!
You will receive a check in the mail approximately 8-10 weeks from today so keep an eye out for a bright orange envelope with your BonusDrive check inside.
Once your check has been processed, you will receive another email from us with your ship tracking information so you will know your BonusDrive reward is on its way.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Just updating again to say I finally received my $500 check. From start to finish, 11/14/19 to 01/24/20. Not complaining, easy money.
And I also just got mine yesterday. You're right, we were on the same timeline.

I never did get an email with a tracking #. The check just showed up. It took exactly a week since the email telling me the check was being processed.

11/7/19: applied for it (almost missed the 60-day window)
11/13/19: approved
1/17/20: check being processed
1/24/20: received check
Total: 11w 1d

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have Geico. I went with my employer but it has our employer's previous name. recently name got changed. I submitted my badge but it do not have our employer name on it.

I should have read all posts before submitting. Not sure what happens now :(

·
Super Moderator
427 Posts
Try submitting under the allstate name, it should let you know if it is already registered , or you can register under that

·
Registered
105 Posts
Just received the following email:

This is to inform you that your BonusDrive check is in process and will be sent to you very soon! Once we have completed the process, we will send the check to you via Priority Mail along with a tracking number so that you know when to expect the actual delivery.
We are glad to be of service to you and look forward to getting your check to you very soon.
Thanks for choosing BonusDrive!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I tried submitting my VIN from my purchase on Friday and it said that my VIN was already submitted?!?! I tried multiple browsers and still no go. I called BonusDrive up and they said unfortunately they cannot check by VIN, but sent me the PDF version to submit my application and to check back in a few days. Hope this gets resolved so I get my $500!

41 - 60 of 73 Posts