Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fortunately, I provided you a link to do it through Allstate, so not qualifying through AAA is no big deal.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The AAA offer appears to be only valid for AAA in one state. It's a AAA issue, not a bonusdrive issue in that case.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just happened to switch to Allstate prior to knowing about this promotion, but it did go through after a couple of months. Nice little extra Christmas money!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nope. Unrelated to everything else as far as I'm aware. I got conquest rebate and the bonusdrive check.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just submitted today via allstate, however my insurance is not with with them. Not sure if this will go through. Anyone thinking the same?

·
Registered
74 Posts
@arckal - i submitted via allstate as it states you do not have to be w allstate. Received email stating it has been approved by BonusDrive and it has been fwd to Hyundai for payment approval.

·
Registered
10 Posts
@arckal - i submitted via allstate as it states you do not have to be w allstate. Received email stating it has been approved by BonusDrive and it has been fwd to Hyundai for payment approval.
Thanks for clarification. I have got receive confirmation after submitting, let see what happen.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just submitted today via allstate, however my insurance is not with with them. Not sure if this will go through. Anyone thinking the same?
First line of the terms and conditions states "No quote or purchase of insurance necessary. Need not be an Allstate policyholder to take advantage of this offer. "

·
Registered
74 Posts
First line of the terms and conditions states "No quote or purchase of insurance necessary. Need not be an Allstate policyholder to take advantage of this offer. "
yup!

thats why i went with the allstate submission form vs the AAA or employer one
I would be delighted w the extra 500$

·
Registered
121 Posts
Submitted my bonusdrive through Allstate (I have insurance with geico) and just received confirmation that it was approved and will receive my check within 8 weeks! Thanks

1 - 20 of 95 Posts