Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I found a scratch on the rear bumper passenger side (side bumper) of my Palisade, about 3 inch long and about 1mm wide. I’m guessing it was scratched while my Palisade is parked in my work and somebody was trying to park beside it on my right side and slightly hit my bumper causing that 3 inch vertical scratch. The scratch took off the paint of my Moonlight Cloud color Palisade. So the first thing I did was order a touch up paint directly from Hyundai so I can get the perfect color match. The color is a match but it was still awful looking and can still be easily seen because of the rough finish especially when it is very bright outside. So I kept thinking of how to hide this tiny but annoying looking scratch on my vehicle. I thought of the idea of putting any kind of plain dark sticker. At least with a sticker, you can also hide the rough finish of the scratch. And so I kept searching on Amazon any plain dark sticker and found this Avery Supreme vinyl wrap. They we’re selling sample size (3”x5”) which is all I need and what a big difference. I just cut the right size and put it on top of the scratch and now you’ll barely notice it. Kept the rest of the sticker just in case I need it again. View attachment 1319

1 - 1 of 1 Posts