Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I Have just joined this forum and I am interested on feedback, good or bad, from those of you who have purchased one. I am looking to find one that is an AWD limited. I own a Jeep Cherokee Limited with all the goodies and of course want the same thing on the Palisades. Please give me your opinion of the Palisades! I am also looking and waiting to see the 2020 Toyota Highlander. Thanks!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome.
Don't expect the Palisade to be as rugged as what Jeep might offer. Its the only downside you can expect here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply Scotty but I’m not looking for rugged, I’m just looking for a larger dependable suv for us. I don’t off-road anyway, just want to be able to drive out on the beach to carry s our stuff is the reason I’m getting all wheel drive. Only reason I purchased the Jeep was to tow flat on the ground behind the motor home. We no longer own the motor home.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I traded in a Grand Cherokee on my Palisade. I really liked the Jeep, but the Palisade is so much nicer inside and in ride quality. Before the Jeep I had an X5 and it is at least as nice as that for a lot less money. Best of luck. Looked at a Telluride and Highlander. Better deal for money on Palisade IMO

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have tested and evaluated Benz (GLE,GLB and GLC), Highlander, Mazda Cx-9, pilot. Palisade seems the best considering Price and features. Its better then Benz when Price is considered. Big difference for couple of extra feature. both sides Blind spot camera display is only available in Palisade. I have Santa Fe for last 6 years and based on that experience I picked Palisade and am not regretting - though its only few days.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have owned a Grand Cherokee and still own a Durango Citadel and now a Palisade. All of them had AWD. The Palisade is by far the nicest and most comfortable and has more safety features than any of them. For the money you can’t beat it! I am definitely impressed...

·
Super Moderator
1,521 Posts
Welcome to the forum
You are not going wrong buying a Palisade.
While some had problems with wind noise
and smell . Appears most of that has been
worked out, and a small percentage was involved
Just remember to do a good test drive and
check your Palisade out before buying.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I’ve had my palisade limited for about three weeks and I’m just amazed at the quality and all the safety features. I never thought I would own a Hyundai but so far no regrets. Pull the trigger, you will not be disappointed.

·
Registered
2021 Limited AWD, Rainforest/Black
27 Posts
We got our limited a few weeks ago and love it.

My wife and I have owned Hyundai’s on and off along with other makes over the years. We’ve never been disappointed with them, but Hyundai has really stepped it up of late. I purchased a 2018 Sonata Sport+ and was impressed with the standard and added safety and convenience features. All for a superb price, too. Oh, and the Sport trim is real fun to drive.

·
Super Moderator
1,521 Posts
I’ve had my palisade limited for about three weeks and I’m just amazed at the quality and all the safety features. I never thought I would own a Hyundai but so far no regrets. Pull the trigger, you will not be disappointed.
Welcome to the forum.
The longer you have the Palisade , the more you will like it

·
Registered
106 Posts
Just got pricing for $3,050 under MSRP before $750 loyalty discount on the Calligraphy. Now just need to decide on a colour. I like the white and my wife likes the graphite.

·
Registered
106 Posts
That’s a great price. We are yet to see such discounts here, south of you.
Yeah, I'm very happy with that. I went to several dealerships to see colours and they all had many Palisades. I don't think supply is as tight here as it is down there. Even then though, my.pricing is better than I've seen everyone else paying up here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts