Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been in the market for the Palisade and every dealer i called so far said we can't do custom orders, you can pick from we get.

Today i spoke to a dealer and he says he will do MSRP + my own financing if i choose + no additional add-ons and just a 700 doc fee and Taxes. He said go to the Hyundai site and build your car and i will place an order for that.

He wants a non refundable deposit, and he said the wait is 4-6 months and he has people coming from all over the country to do deals.

I have never bought Hyundai/Kia. I am reaching out as this dealer is telling me something different than the 15-20 other dealers i spoke to. Any feedback is appreciated.

·
Registered
2021 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
694 Posts
By custom orders if you mean like ordering a Limited with a bench seat, No. Or if you want a Green Palisade with a beige interior, No. You can only order the standard options that that particular trim comes with and you can find them on a lot or incoming.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
By custom orders if you mean like ordering a Limited with a bench seat, No. Or if you want a Green Palisade with a beige interior, No. You can only order the standard options that that particular trim comes with and you can find them on a lot or incoming.
Yes, i only meant the standard options. It's just this was the 1st dealer who said i can order a car for you. Everyone else was telling me you have to pick from whatever allocation they get.

·
Registered
2022 Palisade Essential trim. Typhoon Silver
393 Posts
When I initiated my purchase back in Dec 2021 there was not a 2022 on any lot to purchase/test drive or view. Every order was considered a factory purchase with a 4~6 month delivery. Turned out to be only ~2 but I selected/built the car on their website and that is what they ordered and I recieved. It did require a non refundable down payment, which I negotiated in writing that would be returned "if" they could sell my car at no loss to them within 3 months.
The dealer told me that this (deposit requirement) was mandated by Hyundai to prevent dealers from ordering extra vehicles to supplement their own "yard/showroom".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts