Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an sel with all the options, but the stereo is really lacking. This weekend I’m replacing thefront and back speakers with some nice JBL’s, adding a JL audio w3 micro 8 sub and an audio control lc6 1200 amp with signal processing to drive it all. Wish me luck!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will do... my city’s covid #’s have thrown a little bit of a wrench in my planning, I’ll probably be at the hospital the majority or the weekend. Hopefully I can start working on the car after work

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have an sel with all the options, but the stereo is really lacking. This weekend I’m replacing thefront and back speakers with some nice JBL’s, adding a JL audio w3 micro 8 sub and an audio control lc6 1200 amp with signal processing to drive it all. Wish me luck!

I'm curious as well. Can't wait to see it. Good luck

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry for the delay.... going to start this Tuesday. I’ll try to remember some pics!

·
Registered
1 Posts
The pink wire in middle u can use for remote. Cause the signal detection will keep amp on for a while when ignition off. Also theres 3 signals a high a mid and subwoofer, i would leave the center channel on factory. Also ground it to a factory ground, i had problems with ground loop. I got the 6.1200 also and a sundown 7500, with 2 zv5 15s.. and i made fiberglass speaker pods to replace pillar speakers now im adding 2 more 6.5 on doors with pods i made and adding another amp.. i also have a 25ah limitless lithium battery, its sooo loud my rear sunroof came off the tracks,

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Evan! That’s exactly what we did. Sorry I didn’t grab any panel pics, I ended up having it installed for me.... the joys of healthcare this year... can’t even get away on turkey day. Anyway... I need some help tuning the sound any advice where to begin
63F68087-FDF5-4410-9DC6-AD3FFA0D899E.jpeg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts