Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions on how to turn off auto start and stop? I live in Arizona where it nears 120 degrees frequently during the summer and turning off or down the AC fan at stop lights is dangerous.

·
Super Moderator
1,100 Posts
Press the button on console and turn it off. I live in Glendale,AZ
Just to the right of the driving mode dial, there is a button which looks like a steering wheel but the bottom part of wheel is open, that's it

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Any suggestions on how to turn off auto start and stop? I live in Arizona where it nears 120 degrees frequently during the summer and turning off or down the AC fan at stop lights is dangerous.
It should be noted (and this is in the manual) that the auto-start/stop system is not active when the outside temp is above 95 degrees F. That addresses your concern.

It will also turn itself back on after a certain period of time if the AC is on. This is to ensure the car doesn't heat up too much. There are other factors that the system looks at, all documented in the manual.

·
Super Moderator
1,100 Posts
Eric is right. I know some don't have the time to read all those manuals so at the least check out the Quick Ref. Guide

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Press the button on console and turn it off. I live in Glendale,AZ
Just to the right of the driving mode dial, there is a button which looks like a steering wheel but the bottom part of wheel is open, that's it
Thank you!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts