Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dealer said he’s got some palisade orders already shipped from factory and are expected end on the month.
Mines still no VIN

Anyone else ?
We received the call yesterday for 2023 allocation queuing from our preferred dealer (several are close to us, Chicago area). We are in their first batch to arrive. We put the deposit down yesterday, and provided our color requests. I received the email today that they had an exact match on one of the three choices. I called, we confirmed, and our name is now on it. Arrival is set for late July to Mid-August. We're planning on later, just in case. But the fact that they already have their stock list is promising.

·
Administrator
2,478 Posts
We received the call yesterday for 2023 allocation queuing from our preferred dealer (several are close to us, Chicago area). We are in their first batch to arrive. We put the deposit down yesterday, and provided our color requests. I received the email today that they had an exact match on one of the three choices. I called, we confirmed, and our name is now on it. Arrival is set for late July to Mid-August. We're planning on later, just in case. But the fact that they already have their stock list is promising.
So what is the vin#. If they have their 2023 allocation list they must have it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just put a $1,000 refundable deposit on 2023 calligraphy with SoCal dealer. MSRP +TTL with no market adjustment or dealer add-ons.
CC will be charged when VIN# assigned.
They expect delivery between Aug and Sep.
Very excited.
Congratulations! Quick question, do you mind sharing what dealership you went to? I haven’t had any luck with dealers receiving allocations for the Calligraphy.
Thanks.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts