Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard any more on their palisade being delivered on Dec.7
I ask because I have watched the hyundaiusa site and they usually list
the cars in transit 13-14 days before delivery.
That would mean ours should show up by about this Sunday.
My dealer hasn't heard anything yet, just hope there isn't another
delay like once before over tires.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Our Palisade showed up on the Hyndai Usa site a week and a half ago as being in transit to our dealer. Then it disappeared 3 days ago. I don't usually spread rumors, but if I remember correctly, an individual from one of the forums, who was tracking the exact ship on which his Palisade traveled, said that his car disappeared from the Hyundai USA site once the ship departed. He said that it reappeared on the website once the car reached the US port. I'll let you know if/when my car shows up on the Hyundai website again!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Oops. I had a chance to locate the forum post that I had referred to in my first response. It is certainly an interesting read!
https://palisadeforums.org/threads/window-sticker-info.216/#post-1465
It turns out that our vehicles may have already arrived at port for inspection and inventory. According to this post, Hyundai USA posts the status as “in transit” while the vehicle is on the ship. After it reaches port, it disappears from the website until it arrives at the dealership. At that time, it shows up again as “Located at [dealership name]”. As I mentioned, my Palisade showed up as “in transit” about a week and a half ago, and disappeared from the site 3 days ago, so I have reason to believe our vehicles are in the country now. I hope this is correct!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had a vehicle with an arrival date of Dec 7th and was told that it now has a date an ETA of 01/06. Dealer provided a screenshot of the dealer inventoey system. If it shows up with an in-transit status on Sunday I would be estatic!

·
Registered
153 Posts
My car was due on December 7th, but I just got an update from a dealer that it's just getting going from Korea. There is typically about a 30-40 day lead time between the date shown on the vehicle sticker in the lower right corner and the delivery to the dealership. Although the dealer couldn't give me the new ETA, I located my vehicle in the inventory and it looks like it's shipping this week, which would put it at the dealership around mid-January. So it does look like they are slipping on delivery by a month or so. My dealer does have the same trim coming in this month though so I might snag that one instead. BTW, I also observed the same behavior that NBC is referring to, where the vehicle shows in transit until it gets to US port and then disappears from the inventory and reappears once it reaches the dealership.

·
Registered
37 Posts
My car was due on December 7th, but I just got an update from a dealer that it's just getting going from Korea. There is typically about a 30-40 day lead time between the date shown on the vehicle sticker in the lower right corner and the delivery to the dealership. Although the dealer couldn't give me the new ETA, I located my vehicle in the inventory and it looks like it's shipping this week, which would put it at the dealership around mid-January. So it does look like they are slipping on delivery by a month or so. My dealer does have the same trim coming in this month though so I might snag that one instead. BTW, I also observed the same behavior that NBC is referring to, where the vehicle shows in transit until it gets to US port and then disappears from the inventory and reappears once it reaches the dealership.
Hi DBG

Can you please let me know how i can use the hyundai USA website to check if a particular trim/color combo is in transit ? Thanks.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Sure. Go to the Hyundai inventory page at https://www.hyundaiusa.com/inventory-search/index.aspx
Select Palisade, enter your zip, search radius, trim, and desired color combo.
The first few pages will be a list of cars currently in inventory at the dealerships (though due to high demand might not be entirely accurate) - they are the cars that have a price assigned to them. If you skip a few pages, you will see cars come up that say "Contact dealer for pricing". These are the cars in transit. The first page that says this will have your color combo in transit followed by "close matches".

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sure. Go to the Hyundai inventory page at https://www.hyundaiusa.com/inventory-search/index.aspx
Select Palisade, enter your zip, search radius, trim, and desired color combo.
The first few pages will be a list of cars currently in inventory at the dealerships (though due to high demand might not be entirely accurate) - they are the cars that have a price assigned to them. If you skip a few pages, you will see cars come up that say "Contact dealer for pricing". These are the cars in transit. The first page that says this will have your color combo in transit followed by "close matches".
Awesome! that worked! thank you so much!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have a VIN for my car, which has been showing on the Hyundai site as "in transit", and this morning there is a change in that status....that car has disappeared from the site completely....it is scheduled for a Dec 7th delivery to the local dealer, so it may be good news (or bad?)….the car was on a vehicle carrier from Ulsan that docked in Benecia California on November 25th, and before that docking, and since then, the car has been listed as "in transit"...so this would seem a significant change...

I am hoping the disappearance from the Hyundai website means that it is being loaded onto a highway carrier, and may be here in a matter of days....there are alternate possibilities too, but I don't want to entertain those now....grin...

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a VIN for my car, which has been showing on the Hyundai site as "in transit", and this morning there is a change in that status....that car has disappeared from the site completely....it is scheduled for a Dec 7th delivery to the local dealer, so it may be good news (or bad?)….the car was on a vehicle carrier from Ulsan that docked in Benecia California on November 25th, and before that docking, and since then, the car has been listed as "in transit"...so this would seem a significant change...

I am hoping the disappearance from the Hyundai website means that it is being loaded onto a highway carrier, and may be here in a matter of days....there are alternate possibilities too, but I don't want to entertain those now....grin...
Have you received your car yet? Curious to see delivery times versus showing up as "In Transit", disappearing from the website, etc...

Mine has recently hit the In Transit stage.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ordered a limited burgundy with a beige interior on October 22. I noticed it listed on the Hyundai website as “ in transit “ the first week of November, it disappeared from the website Around the 11th of november . I got it on December 7. The vin read that it was made on the 23rd of October. This is from a dealer in southern Indiana.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts