Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Usually Hyundai introduces it's new year model lineup ( This one would be 2021 ) about the end of June.
So will this bring some good deals on the 2020's that are in stock. Maybe and maybe not. Guess it will depend on where you live. There isn't going to be any major changes, hopefully an upgrade in the few things they missed in the 2020.
Don't know what they are where you live, But here in the Phoenix, AZ area, used Palisades are selling for almost what they sold for originally. most listing of used they are selling for $1000 to $2000 less than the MSRP when new.
Just wondering if that is the same across the country.
Sounds really crazy

·
Registered
18 Posts
Agreed - that sounds crazy to me. I'm hoping to snag a deal when 2021's are released. I see some dealers in OK are selling new limiteds just north of $42k - which is cheaper than two used ones around KY (they were both $45k).

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
A lot of manufacturers are delaying 2021 releases due to the covid shut downs. I'd expect to see hyundai do the same. I also doubt we'll see significant inventory reductions on palisades going on... it's not like they're piling up on lots.

·
Registered
18 Posts
You may be right, I've read about delays on refreshed models from some manufacturers. I'm hopeful that the Hyundai isn't experiencing delays - I can't find any news of it, crossing my fingers!

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
You may be right, I've read about delays on refreshed models from some manufacturers. I'm hopeful that the Hyundai isn't experiencing delays - I can't find any news of it, crossing my fingers!
There's yet to be any evidence that a 21 model would be any different than the 20 model anyway.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Right, my experience has been that when the new model year hits the lot the prior model years can be had for a better price. I paid under invoice for my 2016 Murano after the 2017s came out -- I drove 5 hours to Chicago for that deal, and willing to drive again to snag a similar deal on a 2020 Palisade. Obviously, this year is different 😕

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Right, my experience has been that when the new model year hits the lot the prior model years can be had for a better price. I paid under invoice for my 2016 Murano after the 2017s came out -- I drove 5 hours to Chicago for that deal, and willing to drive again to snag a similar deal on a 2020 Palisade. Obviously, this year is different 😕
This is common when a dealer is trying to clear out inventory to make room for the next model year. Only works when they have a lot of inventory to clear out. That'd require palisades to be stacking up on lots, which really isn't the case.

·
Registered
7 Posts
AWD Limited Black/Beige...yummy! One week old $48,370 mfg. $500 rebate they threw in another $500...snooze. Said I’ll buy if they add $4k to the trade in for my 2019 Toyota Highlander Limited Platinum Hybrid (nice vehicle boring) and thought they’d laugh and I’d leave. They said $3k of course and I said OK if they threw in ceramic seal coat...deal.

1.9% financing ok deal but not killer. It’s clear they don’t have any problems selling these and they had 14 on the lot but not my combo so they did a dealer swap 60 miles away. I added WeatherTech mats front and cargo and I’m a happy camper.

SE Wisconsin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts