Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Prestige Hyundai, Kingston, NY 12401 3 years free maintenance...quick and easy..saw it Tuesday, picked it up Thursday last week
Also gave me $38,000 for my 2016 Escalade...more than I paid for it almost 2 years ago. They matched what the Kia dealership offered me (Had to fight with them to get it) owed $19k on it...$30,000 loan for a brand spankin new Palisade..love it!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I am looking for either SEL Premium or Limited. AWD is a must for us as our family is up north. Looks like all dealers in my area selling at least 5k over MSRP. Please share your experience of dealers selling at or below MRSP. I am thinking at extending my search outside my state.
Hi, I am looking for either SEL Premium or Limited. AWD is a must for us as our family is up north. Looks like all dealers in my area selling at least 5k over MSRP. Please share your experience of dealers selling at or below MRSP. I am thinking at extending my search outside my state.
I bought my Palisade at St. Charlese Hyundai in St. Charles MO. That was over a year ago but they still advertise no MSRP add-on. They list 39 Palisades on their website, although it looks like most may be not in stock yet.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I had the same experience in my state , Utah, but found 2 dealers (both Ken Garff) that sale at MSRP. We dealt with a Marcus at Southtown. Great guy. But after months of no inventory I looked out of state. I called all surrounding states. Las Vegas was charging $12k over on a limited!!! Many advertise inventory they simply do not have. We ultimately bought from a David Garcia at Rob Green Palisade in Twin Falls, Idaho. Bought a limited at MSRP. Very happy with the dealer and thrilled with price.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bought my 2022 SEL AWD with Premium & Convenience for $3k over MSRP in central California (Oct ‘21). That was the best I could find then. (Other dealers wanted $5k-$10k over MSRP)
Hi, where in Central california , can you please provide the dealership name and the sales person details. I'm in SOCAL and minimum is 5K over MSRP.

·
Registered
9 Posts
If anyone is looking to get a palisade at MSRP let me know. A dealer around my location is not charging markup or adjustment. And if you want a black one I have reserved for this month, DM me.

They also accept out of town folks as far as I know.

·
Registered
TWO 2022 Hyundai Palisade SEL Premiums in HyperWhite
11 Posts
We recently purchased TWO 2022 Palisade SEL Premiums without dealer market price adjustments: 1) Diehl Hyundai - Sharon, PA and 2) Preston Hyundai - Boardman, OH; BTW, we live in Butler, PA

·
Registered
1 Posts
If anyone is looking to get a palisade at MSRP let me know. A dealer around my location is not charging markup or adjustment. And if you want a black one I have reserved for this month, DM me.

They also accept out of town folks as far as I know.
Hey there
Want a limited in graphite gray but really dont want to pay a mark up

Where is this dealerahip at

Thanks in advanced

·
Registered
1 Posts
Homer Skelton in Olive Branch, MS is charging MSRP with no add ons. I submitted an online inquiry 1/30 and let them know what I was looking for that same day. I was notified of an allocation and paid the deposit on 2/28 and my Calligraphy arrived 4/5.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Pecheles Hyundai in Greenville, NC is selling at MSRP. Hyundai of New Bern and Medlin Hyundai is adding to MSRP. My Calligraphy was already on order. Tracking changed to 6/9/2022. This morning it changed to tomorrow and dealer said it will be there in 24 hours. Right in time for the weekend! (This is my 2nd Palisade - I got rid of my first one (above amount owed) due to my senior dog couldn't get in it and I couldn't lift her.)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Pecheles Hyundai in Greenville, NC is selling at MSRP. Hyundai of New Bern and Medlin Hyundai is adding to MSRP. My Calligraphy was already on order. Tracking changed to 6/9/2022. This morning it changed to tomorrow and dealer said it will be there in 24 hours. Right in time for the weekend! (This is my 2nd Palisade - I got rid of my first one (above amount owed) due to my senior dog couldn't get in it and I couldn't lift her.)
Who was your salesperson? I am in the SE, so greenville won't be too bad. Also what was your total wait time?

21 - 40 of 42 Posts