Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi, I am looking for either SEL Premium or Limited. AWD is a must for us as our family is up north. Looks like all dealers in my area selling at least 5k over MSRP. Please share your experience of dealers selling at or below MRSP. I am thinking at extending my search outside my state.
Hi..I just stumbled on a white/ black Calligraphy loaded at a local dealership, and got it for no markup...a deal had fallen through so I was EXTREMELY lucky. I had ordered a Kia Telluride the week before and there was 10% mark up, and a 2-3 month wait (ugh.) It was financed through a local bank at 3.99%. It can be done if you widen your search I'm sure!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi..I just stumbled on a white/ black Calligraphy loaded at a local dealership, and got it for no markup...a deal had fallen through so I was EXTREMELY lucky. I had ordered a Kia Telluride the week before and there was 10% mark up, and a 2-3 month wait (ugh.) It was financed through a local bank at 3.99%. It can be done if you widen your search I'm sure!
Oh! I paid $50,110 for it

·
Registered
26 Posts
Prestige Hyundai, Kingston, NY 12401 3 years free maintenance...quick and easy..saw it Tuesday, picked it up Thursday last week
Also gave me $38,000 for my 2016 Escalade...more than I paid for it almost 2 years ago. They matched what the Kia dealership offered me (Had to fight with them to get it) owed $19k on it...$30,000 loan for a brand spankin new Palisade..love it!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts