Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Palisade Calligraphy
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The other day as I was driving to work my cruise control was kicked off and 3 alert messages came up along with all my warning lights coming on. The weather was sunny and the roads completely dry. It has now been a couple days and I still can not use my cruise control, FCA, and BCA. Has anyone else had this problem and know how to fix? I live a 1 1/2 hrs away from a dealer. My husband tried to use his code reader, but it can't communicate with a Hyundai.

·
Super Moderator
1,502 Posts
If you have a myhyundai account you can check the problems on there.
You can also run the diagnostic under the blue link section on the navigation
home page.
You can also access that by pressing the setup button then going to blue link.
Looks like you have two alerts, one is the ABS system and that is why most of the other systems are not working.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
View attachment 3748
The other day as I was driving to work, my cruise control was kicked off, and 3 alert messages came up along with all my warning lights coming on. The weather was sunny, and the roads completely dry. It has now been a couple of days and I still can not use my cruise control, FCA, and BCA. Has anyone else had this problem and know how to fix it? I live a 1 1/2 hrs away from a dealer. My husband tried to use his code reader, but it can't communicate with a Hyundai.
View attachment 3748
The other day as I was driving to work my cruise control was kicked off and 3 alert messages came up along with all my warning lights coming on. The weather was sunny and the roads completely dry. It has now been a couple days and I still can not use my cruise control, FCA, and BCA. Has anyone else had this problem and know how to fix? I live a 1 1/2 hrs away from a dealer. My husband tried to use his code reader, but it can't communicate with a Hyundai.
The same thing happened to me this past winter and the Palisade was at the dealership for 19 days and then they finally figured out what happened it was the throttle body assembly it needed replacing. It thru a code number like 2118 or something like that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’ve been following this forum for months, but your post encouraged me to actually create an account. I believe this same issue happened with my car. The error messages would then go away when the car was re-started. And then they would occur again randomly, but happened more frequently over time. This happened for about a month, so we brought it into the dealership. Unfortunately they needed to actively see the error in order to make a warranty claim. So the next time it happened, we drove it right to the dealership without turning off the engine. It turns out the camera was bad and needed replacing. That was about a $1000 fix, covered by warranty thankfully. My car had about 3500 miles on it when the camera was replaced.
View attachment 3748

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
This is the highway mileage I am now getting after the throttle body assembly replacement I had done this past winter.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you have a myhyundai account you can check the problems on there.
You can also run the diagnostic under the blue link section on the navigation
home page.
You can also access that by pressing the setup button then going to blue link.
Looks like you have two alerts, one is the ABS system and that is why most of the other systems are not working.
I ran the diagnostic on my blue link and nothing showed up. The error code went away after a couple days and the only thing I had done was wash my car. Starting to wonder if it is a bad camera.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’ve been following this forum for months, but your post encouraged me to actually create an account. I believe this same issue happened with my car. The error messages would then go away when the car was re-started. And then they would occur again randomly, but happened more frequently over time. This happened for about a month, so we brought it into the dealership. Unfortunately they needed to actively see the error in order to make a warranty claim. So the next time it happened, we drove it right to the dealership without turning off the engine. It turns out the camera was bad and needed replacing. That was about a $1000 fix, covered by warranty thankfully. My car had about 3500 miles on it when the camera was replaced.
I think you may be right and I might have a bad camera. After washing my car, the next time I drove it the errors all disappeared.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts