Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Palisade SEL Moonlight Cloud
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we got the Palisade, none of our existing sunshades would fit so I wanted to go custom. Seeing ones like Weathertech for $50 had my wife squawking at the price.

Found one on Amazon and took a chance for just $30. Fits like a glove.

AutoTech Zone Sunshade for 2020-2021 Hyundai Palisade, Custom-fit Windshield Sun Shade

·
Registered
2021 Calligraphy FWD due late April
175 Posts
The best BY FAR is HeatShield (heatshieldstore.com). Yeah, you'll pay a little more, but it'd last the life of your vehicle. Those posted above will crap out in a year, so they're a lot more expensive in the long run. Not affiliated with them in any way; just a satisfied customer. Those guys do aircraft insulation, so they know what they're doing. And they're custom made too. They raised their prices lately, so around $50 for the Pali ones. Yeah, a little more than I wanted to pay too, but you only do it once. Same crap with a mattress; you get what you pay for. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2021 Palisade SEL Moonlight Cloud
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. Does it seem durable?
Seems like it's made of standard sunshade material. The velcro strap that comes with it seems better than most. It will easily last until I trade the Palisade in for something else.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts