Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2023 Palasade Caligraphy AWD White/Beige
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered 2022 white/beige AWD caligraphy on Nov. 8 2021 I have received no information on delivery. What delivery times have been recently experienced on your ordered vehicle.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I ordered 2022 white/beige AWD caligraphy on Nov. 8 2021 I have received no information on delivery. What delivery times have been recently experienced on your ordered vehicle.
I ordered mine (Ultimate Calligraphy AWD 7-Pass) on Nov 10, 2021 in Richmond Hill Ontario. 4 weeks a go Hyundai Canada confirmed the order and said my vehicle is scheduled to be built in January 2022 and is 34 in the priority sequence. there was no VIN # in the email.
no update after that until 3 days a go. the dealer sent me an email :
"Hyundai produced last palisade in September. After that they stopped the production of palisade until January so basically everybody who ordered are waiting for it. There is none available anywhere and used ones are going for the price of new ones
Regarding your palisade I hope it will be here by last week of February or first week of march. This new covid restrictions are making it more difficult. "

please share your updates

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
349 Posts
Just curious - how did you order it?
As far as I was told is that you can't order Hyundai cars in the US. Dealers get allocations and that way they have an idea what's coming to them at some point and they can take a deposit to hold that car when it arrives and not sell it to someone else. They can also request a certain trim/color without any guarantee or timeframe.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just curious - how did you order it?
As far as I was told is that you can't order Hyundai cars in the US. Dealers get allocations and that way they have an idea what's coming to them at some point and they can take a deposit to hold that car when it arrives and not sell it to someone else. They can also request a certain trim/color without any guarantee or timeframe.
I ordered it thru local dealer Young Hyundai Ogden. Utah

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ordered mine (Ultimate Calligraphy AWD 7-Pass) on Nov 10, 2021 in Richmond Hill Ontario. 4 weeks a go Hyundai Canada confirmed the order and said my vehicle is scheduled to be built in January 2022 and is 34 in the priority sequence. there was no VIN # in the email.
"Hyundai produced last palisade in September. After that they stopped the production of palisade until January so basically everybody who ordered are waiting for it. There is none available anywhere and used ones are going for the price of new ones
Regarding your palisade I hope it will be here by last week of February or first week of march. This new covid restrictions are making it more difficult. "

Does Hyundai America confirm orders like Hyundai Canada did for you?

·
Registered
37 Posts
This.. is what I received from Hyundai: Not sure where they got the Nov 17th date from though as my order was done in the first week of December
Dear Raplh,

We would like to thank you for your factory order of your new 2022 Hyundai Palisade, 3.8L Essential AWD 8-Pass.

We are happy to confirm your order has been placed with the factory.

As of November 17, 2021, your vehicle is expected to be built in February 2022 and is 48 in the priority sequence.

Your Order # 100010****
Name: RAPLH ****
Model Year: 2022
Model: Palisade
Trim: 3.8L Essential AWD 8-Pass
Colour: TYPHOON SILVER
VIN number:

Please note that the ongoing global semi-conductor shortage and supply chain disruptions as a fallout from COVID 19 may impact the timing of vehicle production and arrival to your dealership.

Hyundai Canada will continue to keep you updated with the status of your order at key milestones and as new information arises throughout the process.

Please contact *** *** if you would like to make a change to your order.

We truly appreciate your patience while your vehicle is being built. It will be worth the wait.

Hyundai Auto Canada

·
Registered
9 Posts
this looks same (except my order details) as email I got from Hyundai Canada on Dec 17, 2021

i placed order on Nov 10 and in the email it was mentioned :
"As of November 17, 2021, your vehicle is scheduled to be built in January 2022 and is 34 in the priority sequence."
even if it's made in Jan, the cars need to be stocked , shipped , delivered , ... not sure how long these will take !!!

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Palisade Caligraphy
16 Posts
I ordered my Hyper white, with Light Grey interior AWD 2022 Ultimate Caligraphy Oct 15th. Received an email from Hyundai Canada Dec 16th that my car has arrived in Vancouver Ship yard. I received a phone call from my dealer Richmond Hill, Hyundai in ontario this morning that my car is ready for pickup this coming Tues Jan 11th.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
349 Posts
I ordered it thru local dealer Young Hyundai Ogden. Utah
You can look here and filter by your area / model / trim and see if any cars are going to your dealer.
If you have a VIN then you can compare that. It shows an approximate ETA

Not sure if you put down a deposit on something your dealer already has allocated / in transit or if they requested something which you asked for. If it was a request I was told there are no guarantees or ETA. It's not like Canada where you actually order the cars.

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai Palisade Caligraphy
16 Posts
I paid $1000 dollar deposit.
You can look here and filter by your area / model / trim and see if any cars are going to your dealer.
If you have a VIN then you can compare that. It shows an approximate ETA

Not sure if you put down a deposit on something your dealer already has allocated / in transit or if they requested something which you asked for. If it was a request I was told there are no guarantees or ETA. It's not like Canada where you actually order the cars.
I put down a deposit of $1000. For something I asked for. They advised me that there would be no guarantee for a factory build.

·
Registered
1 Posts

I feel like this dealer is full of it. I don't know if maybe the Canada models have any sort of delay for a specific regional part (doubt it), but they've been producing them this whole time. Source: My '22 Limited that has a build date of November 2021 stamped on the door. (I don't know when it was reserved or ordered because I picked it up as inventory from a deal that fell through, but it was definitely assembled in November, arrived at the dealer on 12/30 and in my driveway 1/3. Good luck!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts