Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love the adaptive cruise control and use often. However with the addition of so many new traffic circles around here, man that sonar sensor will still throw me once in a while!

So we have a number of places where speed limit is oh say 45 or so, then we have traffic circles. If there is a car in front of me, they are slowing and thus so am I as we enter the traffic circle just like normal. BUT I need to remember to cancel cruise because there are times where that car is now head of me and part way around the circle and the sonar no longer sees any car so she will hit the gas for about 1.5 seconds as we start to turn and then discovers that lead car once again and slams the brakes! Man no fun.

Ah the quirks of those new "smart" features. Guess I can just go back to old fashion driving through those and hit resume when through the growing number in my local commute. Wish I could remind that sonar the lead car didn't actually vanish this time.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Simply tap the breaks just prior to entering the circle. This will cancel the Cruise feature. When you get out of the circle, tap Resume and it will revert back to the previous settings.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts