Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an email from a dealer that is not all that close to me but they indicated the following:
Thank you, we received your request for the 2020 Hyundai Palisade. My name is XXXXXX and I am the General Sales Manager at Circle Hyundai Chevrolet. Here at Circle Hyundai Chevrolet, we take great pride in treating you, our future customer with the respect you deserve! You can expect:
* Upfront pricing
  • Free Oil Changes
  • Free Full Tank of Gas with New Vehicle Purchase
  • Free Loaner Cars
  • Free Carfax Report

Free loaner and oil changes has its appeal. Anyone get free loaners with their purchase? My daughter just bought a CPO Mazda and it has free loaners. Does the P?

·
Registered
71 Posts
I got an email from a dealer that is not all that close to me but they indicated the following:
Thank you, we received your request for the 2020 Hyundai Palisade. My name is XXXXXX and I am the General Sales Manager at Circle Hyundai Chevrolet. Here at Circle Hyundai Chevrolet, we take great pride in treating you, our future customer with the respect you deserve! You can expect:
* Upfront pricing

• Free Oil Changes
    • Free Full Tank of Gas with New Vehicle Purchase
    • Free Loaner Cars
    • Free Carfax Report

Free loaner and oil changes has its appeal. Anyone get free loaners with their purchase? My daughter just bought a CPO Mazda and it has free loaners. Does the P?
This is Dealership specific, not specified by the Mfg.

·
Registered
264 Posts
These are dealership specific incentives. For example when I bought my 2015 Toyota new I was given free tire rotation and oil changes for 36 months. Today that perk has been reduced to 24 months on new vehicle purchases at the same dealer. Also be wary about the free loaner option. I had a Lexus serviced at a dealer unfamiliar to me and took advantage of their free loaner during the service. When I scanned my bill I noticed an additional charge for 15% of the total. When I questioned the service manager about this spurious charge I was then informed that it was a dealership cost on every service rendered on every car. So thinking it through I realized that the "free loaner" was not free at all, I paid a hidden fee for that convenience. This is over the normal fee charged for shop materials, etc.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Gotta love the free full tank of gas and free Carfax. Why would anyone need a Carfax on a new car? And the full tank of gas is required by Hyundai: it's listed on the window sticker and rolled into the price of the car.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well not quite true - I saved $1,500 off MSRP plus incentives. This when other dealers around DC are full sticker or above it. With my purchase I got free oil changes for life.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well not quite true - I saved $1,500 off MSRP plus incentives. This when other dealers around DC are full sticker or above it. With my purchase I got free oil changes for life.
Free oil change for life. Yours or the cars? So Fredrick I am guessing is the city, not your name. My daughter recently moved to NJ from Gaithersburg. I think the Ice Cream place was in Fredrick.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts