Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first thing I've noticed is my Palisade "leaks" a lot of clear liquid, I'm assuming its just water that is from the A/C but not sure. I checked underneath and there seems to be a hose that drips water out from the end. Has anyone else noticed this, the only thing that concerns me is the amount of water, my wife's maxima leaves a lot less on our Garage floor.

The second area of concern is the key fob: sometimes if I have it in my pocket it will not recognize it and unlock the door. I have to physically take it out of my pocket for it to work. I tried the second key fob and it will do the same from time to time. Not sure if they just need new batteries or if its just a weaker signal than my old car which was a CX9.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yes I've noticed a large quantity of condensation water compared to our old sienna. It's almost like a steady stream. I do live in humid TX but maybe this compressor is just on steroids removing water from the air. I have an epoxied garage floor so I just put a towel down in the drip area.
As for the key, I sometimes have to get rather close to get a signal, but I never have to take it out of my pocket.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts