Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you brought your Hyundai via Costco auto program, you get 50% off up to $200.

I use that to get my Palisade Touch up paint, another set of the Carpet mat, Cargo screen for $398 - 50% = ~$200

·
Registered
174 Posts
Oh I had to complete the survey within 30 days to get my coupon for 50 off

there are no accessories I want or need anyways. I considered the cargo net but instead got a trunk organizer which is so much better for holding groceries and stuff than a net.

I got 990 off msrp for a limited AWD in California

not a great deal but considering all dealers in CA, nearby NV and OR were demanding msrp or above on Limited AWDs, I bit the bullet

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have to further discount from Costco price to get to my price

Steel Graphite, Biege, Limited AWD. Accessories include : Wheel lock, All weather mat, Carpet Mat, Cargo Net, Mud Guard, Bumper guard
MSRP 48385
Costco Discount : $46,500
Purchased at $45200 + Tax , Title & License

·
Registered
174 Posts
So 1300 off, that is better than my deal

what state are you in?
When was your deal?

costco pricing changes too. My deal was made at the end of January and car arrived in March

·
Registered
8 Posts
Oh I had to complete the survey within 30 days to get my coupon for 50 off

there are no accessories I want or need anyways. I considered the cargo net but instead got a trunk organizer which is so much better for holding groceries and stuff than a net.

I got 990 off msrp for a limited AWD in California

not a great deal but considering all dealers in CA, nearby NV and OR were demanding msrp or above on Limited AWDs, I bit the bullet
I’d say you did well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So 1300 off, that is better than my deal

what state are you in?
When was your deal?

costco pricing changes too. My deal was made at the end of January and car arrived in March
New to the forum. Just bought a Palisade on July 4th, Tried to use the Costco Auto Program here in Maryland but no dealers were found as participating dealers for the Palisade.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts