Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if Palisade comes with a compass. I do not see it listed on any of the trim levels.I have a really terrible sense of direction and I use the compasses on my other cars.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Anyone know if Palisade comes with a compass. I do not see it listed on any of the trim levels.I have a really terrible sense of direction and I use the compasses on my other cars.
I haven’t seen one, but there are a lot of things in the infotainment system I haven’t gotten a chance to explore yet. I have maps and navigation on mine, so I don’t think I’ll have any issues getting lost. You can get an SEL with a navigation package or the Limited comes with the navigation. Even if you get the base model, I believe it has Apple/Android car play, so you can run maps or whatever on the screen through your phone. You might be able to download a compass app on your phone and access it through Apple/Android CarPlay so its projected on the screen?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Got a compass in my Ultimate, actually 2. A small one on the left hand side of the Nav screen and a second larger one that displays in the middle of the gauge cluster.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Got a compass in my Ultimate, actually 2. A small one on the left hand side of the Nav screen and a second larger one that displays in the middle of the gauge cluster.
I do get one in the center of the LED cluster when the mode switch is in Nav mode. Not the best photo but you can get the idea.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts