Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
673 Posts
I’d say the Palisade is nearly impossible to beat for the price at $48K for AWD Limited. Motor Trend scored the Telluride, Pilot and Ascent higher. Not saying they’re wrong but at a minimum a 4 way tie. We’re replacing ours and my wife hated all of the others (Telluride, Pilot, Ascent) for various reasons.

You can get an Aviator equipped like the Palisade for around $58K or $10K more. If you move to the reserve II package and add in some options for $67K you get a lot more.....but you should it’s $19K more!

1) Road sensing suspension / sees the road ahead and adjust accordingly / Also lowers to let you in and raises in bad weather. Also lowers again in “excite mode”. Pretty cool to watch.
2) Active LED headlamps that follow the road
3) 30 way adjustable seats with massage for front row, these are just damned incredible. Best seats EVER!
4) Rear entertainment system
5) 28 speaker, Revel 3D sound system, way louder than the Palisade.
6) Heated wipers (who cares LOL) Maybe up north.
7) 22" wheels, look cool, but really?
8) Self-parking, actually pretty damned awesome watching this thing park itself
9) Back lit emblem/grill (who cares) and “welcome lighting”. Watch the video on this, it’s pretty cool but absolutely unnecessary.
10) Tow package with proper hardware and software. 8,750 tow rating.
11) Rear seat audio controls (not sure I care)
12) Keypad entry + phone as key
13) 400hp/450ft.lb. torque with same gas mileage as the Palisade
14) Auto folding mirrors....never bothered me but some are losing sleep that these aren’t on the Palisade
15) Auto dimming side view mirrors....nice
16) 0-60 in 5.4 seconds versus 7 seconds only remarkable because the gas mileage is the same
17) True Panoramic sunroof......meh
18) Middle row center console....nice for extra storage
19) Soft close doors....fun to watch
20) Open pore wood trim. Palisade’s interior never bothered me, but some say the Telluride Prestige with wood looks nicer.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Agree with CVP, no other midsize SUV offers as much for the money, at any trim level (SE, SEL and Limited).

I called around for the Telluride when I couldn't find a Palisade, and the Kia markup was even worse than the Palisade's. Glad I got my first choice in the Hyundai

·
Banned
673 Posts
Agree with CVP, no other midsize SUV offers as much for the money, at any trim level (SE, SEL and Limited).

I called around for the Telluride when I couldn't find a Palisade, and the Kia markup was even worse than the Palisade's. Glad I got my first choice in the Hyundai
Tellurides SX + Prestige are $55K in our area. Made the Lincoln Aviator and easy choice For us at $67K. Although I did find a leftover 2019 Navigator for $69K I’d love to have. 450hp/500tq and able to hit 0-60 in 5.9 seconds. Also gets 21mpg hwy. Pretty crazy.

·
Registered
184 Posts
The Aviator sounds awesome! Wish I had that kind of money to spend. It's got everything the Pally has and more. Let me go watch some videos of it now...lol

Enjoy the new ride!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts