Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Palisade Calligraphy AWD
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Comma Three last week and installed it over the weekend. Very impressive self driving technology. Less lane wobble than the HDA system and works on all roads as long as the curves aren't super steep. Pretty cool stuff.
Brown Rectangle Netbook Font Material property

Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive mirror Car
Daytime Sky Blue Azure Black
Vehicle Motor vehicle Gadget Font Automotive design

·
Registered
2021 Palisade SEL Moonlight Cloud
137 Posts
Nice. How easy was the wiring? It looked like you could just shove it under the molding.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wiring was super simple for the part connecting to the camera. Just unplug the harness, put in the splitter harness, and that part is done. The cat5 cable running to the OBD port was a bit of a pain because Hyundai made the trim pieces fit very snug. There isn't much room in the plastic cover. Kinda have to Tetris the connectors in where they'll fit without knocking the camera out of alignment. It was maybe 30-45 mins. Most of the time was spent staring at it and saying every swear word I knew. Going on a road trip from west coast to east coast at the end of the month so we'll see how well it does driving on long stretches of empty highway.

·
Registered
2022 AWD Calligraphy, Hyper White Exterior with Light Beige Interior
167 Posts
Thanks for the info. I'm looking at the same thing. Glad to hear it works well.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Jdtram,

I was thinking of getting a Comma Three device to my Palisade 2022 but that vechicli is not in the official compatibility list.

So I just wanted to confirm that you was able to connect Comma Three to your Palisade 2022 without any problems. Which car harness did you used? And how is your overall experience so far?

Thank you.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Jdtram,

I was thinking of getting a Comma Three device to my Palisade 2022 but that vechicli is not in the official compatibility list.

So I just wanted to confirm that you was able to connect Comma Three to your Palisade 2022 without any problems. Which car harness did you used? And how is your overall experience so far?

Thank you.
I used the Hyundai H harness that the website recommends and it's been really good. I did install a beta version of open pilot that caused the LKAS warning to show up on blue link but after u plugging the device and rolling the software back it went away. So far I'm pleased with it. Will be going on a very road trip next week.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts