Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have any experience with the cloth seating? I'm interested in the Palisade SEL but without the leather upgrade option package. I would be coming from an Outback with black leather and it gets really hot in my area. I really like the grey cloth over the black, but don't know how dirty they would get or if they clean up easy. I don't have any kids, only the occasional dogs riding the car so that may help. Thanks in advance for your response.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Good to hear no stains. That was one concern we had before purchasing. We sat in leather, but found cloth more cushy. Suppose leather will break in?

·
Super Moderator
1,113 Posts
With dogs a seat cover is a good idea for the second row and cloth seats.
How ever in the front seat, get out of their way, you know who's car it is.
With our dogs anyway

·
Registered
2020 AWD Palisade SEL (Lagoon Silver/BlackBlack) with Conv
109 Posts
I came from a 2015 Outback with cloth seats. I live in the Southeast US and think leather (even ventilated) is simply incompatible with the heat/humidity here.

I will say that the fabric itself, and the seats, were nicer/more-comfortable in the Outback (some of the nicest cloth seats I've ever owned... not sure if they are still at that level, I know the Ascent I looked at was not). I get a backache in the Pali on a drive longer than ~2 hours.

I have the black/black seats (which oddly named still have plenty of grey). So far no stains. I did spray them with a can of Armorall.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts