Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Shopping for a white Palisade and i'm not a fan of going for chrome delete although I might layer a matte film over the chrome.

·
Registered
64 Posts
It's definitely a wrap. I found a YouTube video. That particular shop is in Miami Dade. I. Like the black roof. Gives it a range rover look. Those were the exact rooms I was going to get. Anyone know the offset on the eims?

·
Registered
87 Posts

I did the lower bumper and rear lettering. Did door handles and front grille is nearly done. Will be wrapping window trim and lower door trim soon. Thinking of doing a carbon fiber wrap on those. Will know more tomorrow. Then rims, tires, and tint to finish it all out. I may do my calipers in red but still undecided on those.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade SEL
4 Posts
we plan on nixing the giant logo on the back, the lettering we’ll do in black. The chrome grille has to go, looking for a black one. Looking at Vossen Gunmetal wheels for down the road.

·
Registered
87 Posts
What do you guys think about blacking out the chrome on the side? I’m torn. Looking at it today at dusk it looks pretty slick as it sits. Asking brothers they think blacking it out there would look better. I kind of agree also. Then I got the wife liking the little bling also.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts