Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those Palisade owners who have Moonlight Cloud color, do you love having like 2 Palisades? One is the shade of black especially at night while on a bright sunny day you have a dark blue shade.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Everyone who has ever seen my Moonlight Cloud color in the sun says "oh, wait...I didn't know it was blue". Gotta love it!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I feel like a lot of the Palisade colors are like that, when we were looking at them before buying one, we noticed that almost all the colors looked different in the sun then they do when it's overcast or dark outside. I have a Lagoon Silver, and in the sun it looks like a nice metallic silver color but if it's overcast or the sun is going down it takes on a light blue color. The Maroon one is very similar to where it looks almost black when it's dark outside.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a Steel Granite that is a shade of grey or blue or green or black. This depends on the ambient light.

·
Registered
1 Posts
For those Palisade owners who have Moonlight Cloud color, do you love having like 2 Palisades? One is the shade of black especially at night while on a bright sunny day you have a dark blue shade.
The one i saw i could NOT really see the blue (AND IT WAS A SUNNY DAY) unless it was from a certain angle whereas the other was black...VERY disappointing as the YouTube cliips for Moonlight Cloud cars definitely look dark blue

1 - 8 of 8 Posts