Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, weak first post for me.

I am about to buy a Palisade Limited, coming from a BMW X5. I'm tall and since my last test drive I keep wondering about that center console, it was the only thing that bothered me.

My dealer is 20 miles away, so I can't make the trek to measure it today. If anyone knows the width of the center console (and even the drivers seat), I would appreciate it.

My future posts will be much better, I am very active on the BMW forums.

Thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
The seat is 21 1/4 edge to edge. The console is 10 1/2 edge to edge. Hope this helps. We really like our palisade limited. I am a bells and whistles guy. Keeping me busy learning all the features.

·
Super Moderator
557 Posts
I am 6'6" and it works for me I tried the KIA Telluride and the center console was 1/2 wider so i got the Palisade and i am very comfortable but make a trip and fit check it only logical way to make that decision .

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone. I picked up a Limited yesterday. I am 6‘11” and it is a decent fit, a tad tighter than the X5. Only SUV I found with better legroom was the Subaru Ascent which is impressive for space but no where near the quality of the Palisade.

Now I am converting my BMW technical gizmo knowledge to the Palisade. Will be a fun Sunday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts