Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my Palisade for about 6 months and I've become unhappy with the height of the center console and the uncomfortable feel of the hard cover. I found an accessory on eBay that has eliminated my concerns and I've added a few few photos. Any opinions or comments would be appreciated.
DISCLAIMER: I have no affiliation whatsoever with the seller(in Korea). I like the product and it enhances the appearance of the Palisade interior.

·
Registered
66 Posts
looks terrific, does it just lay on top of console or is there an attachment of some type?
I have the same piece on mine. It is held on by sliding it on the original lid and held in place per the attached picture. The only issue I have with it is it moves (slides back) when my elbow puts some pressure on it. I fixed that by placing some removable double-sided mounting tape under the top portion and it now has ceased to move.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've had my Palisade for about 6 months and I've become unhappy with the height of the center console and the uncomfortable feel of the hard cover. I found an accessory on eBay that has eliminated my concerns and I've added a few few photos. Any opinions or comments would be appreciated.
DISCLAIMER: I have no affiliation whatsoever with the seller(in Korea). I like the product and it enhances the appearance of the Palisade interior. View attachment 646 View attachment 647

Do you have a link?

·
Registered
3 Posts
DISCLAIMER: I have no affiliation whatsoever with the seller(in Korea). I like the product and it enhances the appearance of the Palisade interior. View attachment 646 View attachment 647
How much does it raise the console? I'm short so I put my seat high but then the console is way too low. This looks like it may help but it'd need to be several inches higher.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have this and love it.. Very comfortable

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here is the current link:
I ordered this in January. Paypal shows my payment to that vendor. Also gives me a tracking number -- which unfortunately only shows the label was generated. Ebay doesn't show the order was placed. I've been going back and forth for days because clearly the payment was withdrawn from my PayPal account (which I've sent backup to the vendor to prove). Frustrating. Even more frustrating that it takes a full day for replies because they're across the world. I don't get how they don't have my order in their system if they've generated a tracking number for it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Keep in mind that much of China (particularly shipping) is in shambles right now because of the corona virus.
I'm totally fine with a delay. I run the shipping department at my company - and am dodging shipping issues daily. I'm just concerned that they're telling me they don't have my order. At all.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I ordered this in January. Paypal shows my payment to that vendor. Also gives me a tracking number -- which unfortunately only shows the label was generated. Ebay doesn't show the order was placed. I've been going back and forth for days because clearly the payment was withdrawn from my PayPal account (which I've sent backup to the vendor to prove). Frustrating. Even more frustrating that it takes a full day for replies because they're across the world. I don't get how they don't have my order in their system if they've generated a tracking number for it.
I would open a case with PayPal since you paid using their services. I've found them to be very "buyer" supporting in situations such as yours.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts