Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Strange and frustrating issue I can't seem to resolve…

When using Spotify on Apple Carplay to play music, skipping tracks with the steering wheel controls only skips through tracks that have already played while in the car. However, I can skip through all the tracks [on a playlist, album, or whatever happens to be playing] when I use the phone or the Spotify Carplay interface.

Anyone have a similar issue? More importantly, a fix?

·
Registered
946 Posts
Strange and frustrating issue I can't seem to resolve…

When using Spotify on Apple Carplay to play music, skipping tracks with the steering wheel controls only skips through tracks that have already played while in the car. However, I can skip through all the tracks [on a playlist, album, or whatever happens to be playing] when I use the phone or the Spotify Carplay interface.

Anyone have a similar issue? More importantly, a fix?
The Up and Down buttons are reversed on the Palisade (well, according to some of us anyway - others think they're the right way round). Did you try the button for the other direction?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Up and Down buttons are reversed on the Palisade (well, according to some of us anyway - others think they're the right way round). Did you try the button for the other direction?
Wow - you know, you could be right. Let me give that a shot and report back.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The up and down button helps me before. But recently, I feel like playing spotify music in car by usb is much easier. I just have to find a converter to get my songs from Spotify. Then convert the spotify songs to a format that is playable by many other devices. Import the converted files to a player. Finally, I can play the songs in my car by usb cable. Thanks to DumpMedia.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts