Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious, does anyone have and recommend the cargo screen? Trying to determine if it's worth purchasing.

Thanks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I purchased a cargo screen off eBay for $169. That included tax and shipping. I haven't needed to use it yet, so it is stored in it's designated place under the floor in the rear. The third row needs to be folded down in order to install it, but then there's a gap between the 2nd row captains chairs and the area that the cargo screen is supposed to cover. Not the best design, but if you keep your valuables closer to the tailgate, the screen should do it's job of keeping them out of the view of anyone on the outside.
I hope this helps.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Mine came with my palisade and it really is the worst design. They should've had a spot to put it up with the 3rd row seats up as well. Also the cargo net would've been better if you could use it vertically right behind the 2nd row so whatever you had under the screen wouldn't slide between the captain chairs.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good feedback and very much appreciated. Mine came with the cargo net. Haven't use it yet as I have to figure out how to install it. A little complicated for me. LOL. I think I will hold for now in the screen and will reconsider purchasing when we make our first roadtrip.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Robby, saw this article today so thought I would share 😁

2020 Hyundai Palisade earns IIHS TSP+ award, doing what the Telluride couldn't | Autoblog

·
Registered
52 Posts
Good feedback and very much appreciated. Mine came with the cargo net. Haven't use it yet as I have to figure out how to install it. A little complicated for me. LOL. I think I will hold for now in the screen and will reconsider purchasing when we make our first roadtrip.
The cargo net is complicated. I had to look it up. On the package is a qr code that you can scan for the directions. Don't make sense because it says you can install it vertically and horizontal. Don't know why someone would install it horizontal.

·
Registered
37 Posts
The cargo net is complicated. I had to look it up. On the package is a qr code that you can scan for the directions. Don't make sense because it says you can install it vertically and horizontal. Don't know why someone would install it horizontal.
These photos aren't our cars specifically, but you can get the idea --
horizontal: https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-ww39jg968b/images/stencil/1280x1280/products/1249/2456/hyundai_santa_fe_cargo_net_i112__69792.1540471908.jpg?c=2
vertical: https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-ww39jg968b/images/stencil/1280x1280/products/903/2319/I082__34955.1533307200.jpg?c=2

"Horizontal" to keep cargo tied "down". Install it "vertical" way to keep cargo from sliding backwards.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts