Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Limited doesn't have one, was that a standard item? I notice in the manual it has the info but says, "if equipped".

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I called the dealer and he actually had the record of my sales and said it was not included in my particular car but full floor mats were. I doubt I'd use it anyway.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
28 Posts
It’s not included with any trim or package. It is one of the optional accessories. It would be listed in the appropriate part of the window sticker if your car has been so optioned.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
got it thx for your response.

However I would think the Limited, with all its bells and whistles, would have had it. No prob though as I probably would never use it anyway.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would have thought with the amount of money we are dishing out it would come with it. Here's what my limited came with.

·
Registered
2020 Palisade Limited
28 Posts
I would have thought with the amount of money we are dishing out it would come with it. Here's what my limited came with.
View attachment 2471
According to this sticker, yours did come with it... (it’s the line that’s $190). Are you saying you don’t have it? If you think you don’t, have you checked the spot where it gets stored under the rear floor?

·
Registered
4 Posts
According to this sticker, yours did come with it... (it’s the line that’s $190). Are you saying you don’t have it? If you think you don’t, have you checked the spot where it gets stored under the rear floor?
Oh mine came with it. I was just surprised that certain limited model packages didn't include them.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Oh mine came with it. I was just surprised that certain limited model packages didn't include them.
Those are called port-installed options. In other words, accessories that can be added at any time and are not required to be built into the car on the production line. Most cars come with a selection of these accessories, as you can see from your window sticker. It seems fairly random as to which ones you're going to get. And you can ask your dealer to add some that you didn't get with your car, if you wish.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts