Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't find an earlier post about a great product for the floor in cargo area that can even cover the back of 2nd row seats.
Can someone re post or tell me where to find this accessory? Thank you.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Can't find an earlier post about a great product for the floor in cargo area that can even cover the back of 2nd row seats.
Can someone re post or tell me where to find this accessory? Thank you.
It’s a Canada-only accessory, although you might be able to get it through other means.

Here’s the forum thread you’re referring to:

·
Registered
502 Posts
If you find a US place let us know. I tried CA dealers and they would not even respond. There is an expensive ebay only item $189 that does not split but folds back. I gave up for now and ordered a fitted one may which will likely flop back when third row is up (Tough Pro). Could have ordered Weather tech too but it dot look like it would be as happy when 3rd row was up, harder material. The carpet OEM ones split and attach to the seats but their carpet:( I do not want to clean

·
Registered
71 Posts
If you find a US place let us know. I tried CA dealers and they would not even respond. There is an expensive ebay only item $189 that does not split but folds back. I gave up for now and ordered a fitted one may which will likely flop back when third row is up (Tough Pro). Could have ordered Weather tech too but it dot look like it would be as happy when 3rd row was up, harder material. The carpet OEM ones split and attach to the seats but their carpet:( I do not want to clean
Yeah, I had to ask a friend to bring it back for me from Canada. But pretty happy with it. Like you say, it is not carpet, and any spills, etc. can easily be cleaned up with this tray. And I love that it splits.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts