Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a limited AWD and I understand that if you park your car and DO NOT lock the doors you should eventually get a warning from Blue Link. I have had my Palisade since November last year and have NEVER received a warning even though I always park the car in our garage and DO NOT lock the car doors. I have updated the software for the infotainment system, completely signed up with Blue Link, looked on the Blue Link and My Hyundai web sites, looked all over Setup on the car and cannot find the solution. Is there a solution and, if so, what am I missing?

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I have a limited AWD and I understand that if you park your car and DO NOT lock the doors you should eventually get a warning from Blue Link. I have had my Palisade since November last year and have NEVER received a warning even though I always park the car in our garage and DO NOT lock the car doors. I have updated the software for the infotainment system, completely signed up with Blue Link, looked on the Blue Link and My Hyundai web sites, looked all over Setup on the car and cannot find the solution. Is there a solution and, if so, what am I missing?
Turn on the notification for "Vehicle Current Status Update".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts