Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, I took my Ultimate in for a windshield rock chip repair at an independent repair shop. While I was getting the repair done, I asked for a windshield replacement cost. Pretty expensive..... $2100 CAD installed !:eek: Won't be doing a replacement very often at that price.

·
Super Moderator
475 Posts
I am sure in the near future aftermarket replacements will be available. The wife's S550 the dealer wanted $1500 and i got an aftermarket for $500 installed.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I have heard this a lot with new cars that have lots of safety systems. Frequently things at a minimum need to be reinstalled and or recalibrated with a windshield replacement. Sometimes Glass place and dealer need to each do apart of the job.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yesterday, I took my Ultimate in for a windshield rock chip repair at an independent repair shop. While I was getting the repair done, I asked for a windshield replacement cost. Pretty expensive..... $2100 CAD installed !:eek: Won't be doing a replacement very often at that price.
That’s something else that price. With the shit they put down on the roads in BC I’ll be holding out replacing ours for a while lol. Ours all ready has two large cracks and winters only really hitting us now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts