Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any of you US folks are still looking for the Canadian Spec- Premium Rear cargo mat (part S8H12-AP000) that has the split in it and secures to the rear folding seats, I was able to get one shipped from Murray Hyundai in Alberta, Canada here to the US. Cost was $297 USD shipped to Tucson, AZ (your cost & shipping may vary since I'm pretty far). Talk to Tyler Glasgo in parts and you can call him directly toll free: 1-888-849-2904. I'm not affiliated or receiving anything for it, but I know people have been trying to source this.
Here's their official website:
https://www.murrayhyundaimedicinehat.com/

Copied this photo from "Pasilade" from the other Palisade forum

·
Registered
416 Posts
In another Palisade forum 7 of us at last count (a few weeks ago) have bought the CA cargo liner from Murray and it was thanks to Happa for finding them for us. I had contacted at least a dozen CA dealers months ago and then again recently. Only Murray was willing to sell and ship them. CA dollars are around .71 and your credit card handles the exchange rate. The list CA price is $290 about $225 US. Shipping via ups ground from where Murray is in CA above the Dakotas in the US is going to be around $75 US (about $100 CA). TAX 5%. It ends up working out to about $300 US give or take a few dollars. I live in Westchester NY so had focused my attempts at dealers North of me in the 500 mile range. Murray is over 2000 miles from me.
- That said Murray was great and very responsive.

·
Registered
24 Posts
In another Palisade forum 7 of us at last count (a few weeks ago) have bought the CA cargo liner from Murray and it was thanks to Happa for finding them for us. I had contacted at least a dozen CA dealers months ago and then again recently. Only Murray was willing to sell and ship them. CA dollars are around .71 and your credit card handles the exchange rate. The list CA price is $290 about $225 US. Shipping via ups ground from where Murray is in CA above the Dakotas in the US is going to be around $75 US (about $100 CA). TAX 5%. It ends up working out to about $300 US give or take a few dollars. I live in Westchester NY so had focused my attempts at dealers North of me in the 500 mile range. Murray is over 2000 miles from me.
- That said Murray was great and very responsive.
Wonderful!! Thabk you for the information. I plan on ordering mine in a weekend's time. I have a couple of questions, might you be able to answer them?

1 is there a pre-cut hole to put the pull tab through for the hidden cargo compartment? Picture 1 has it, picture 2 does not.

2 is there a cargo mat for the 2nd row seats as well?

·
Registered
416 Posts
The cargo mat protects third row to cargo area
No Pre-cuts for the pull tab for cargo area or 3rd for straps if you have a model without powered seats as i do. Most others cut there own if desired.

With Covid i have not had anyone in my 3rd row since way before February. I was not a frequent user of 3rd row for people before so I have not rushed to get out the Xacto knife.

The cargo liner is very nice. I have to admit for now I have not even pulled out my older weather tech which is sitting on top of CA one for now. If I knew in advance I was going to carry something large enough to use 2nd row too i might make practical use of the old weather tech sliding it forward. I had intended to put the weather tech in the basement when I get around to it.

So far have not really had an issue with using under the cargo area without the pull tab.

Enjoy

·
Registered
24 Posts
Called Tyler and ordered mine. Shipping to FL comes out to 313.39 ish. He is out of stock now, but hopefully gets some in on Wednesday.
He says I'm the 18th person to call.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Got mine in yesterday. Tyler is amazing. There is another lady there named Nova who is equally as awesome. Total was $318.31 USD charged to my credit card shipped to Tampa, FL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts