Hyundai Palisade Forum banner

Canada - Delivery Tracking

161K views 1K replies 114 participants last post by  virtue.richard 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey Everyone, I am from Canada and have booked my car on Dec 7 2021. My dealership gave me a VIN, but did not share any information around timeline of the delivery. Can someone please share if there is a possibility to track here in Canada? and since I now have been given a VIN does it mean that my vehicle is built and shipped?

#2 ·
I ordered the end of November.. mid Dec I got a notice saying my car was to be built in Feb and 43rd in some queue. Then just after Christmas got a notice that my car had been built and was given a VIN. Now, a few days ago my dealer phoned to ask if I wanted to come in and do the paperwork. I declined pending actual delivery but perhaps they knew something about the delivery that I have not yet been made aware of.....

#33 ·
Can anyone help me please. I ordered in mid Feb and got the email Today on March 10, that says "As of March 7, 2022, your vehicle is expected to be built in May 2022 and is 683 in the priority sequence" . Can anyone please tell me how much time it could take to be delivered. I live in Scarborough, Toronto and I ordered Tucson AWD preferred Trend package.

#3 ·
@Ralph6410 was told the same around Christmas by my dealer that my car would go into production in February, but then dealer called me a week before to give my VIN. How much time did it take between you having your VIN and the time dealer called you to complete the paperwork. I am trying to get a rough idea of the timelines as there is little to know information that I get from the dealership.

#4 · (Edited)
The official order and my $1,000 deposit is dated Dec 13. I received an email from Hyundai Dec 17 confirming my order informing me my car will be built in Feb and 48th in some queue. Then on Jan 13 my VIN and that the car has left the factory. About Jan 20th a phone call from my dealer asking to come in to do the paper work, which I declined pending the actual delivery of said vehicle. I am sure there will be some screwup and the car I ordered will turn out to be much upgraded.. but we will see. If I don’t get some correspondence from Hyundai by mid Feb will contact the dealer to see if they have information that has not reached me.
Keeping my fingers crossed.
cheers

#7 ·
I ordered on 1st Feb and received the below email from Hyundai

We would like to thank you for your factory order of your new 2022 Hyundai Palisade, 3.8L Luxury AWD 8-Pass.

We are happy to confirm your order has been placed with the factory.

As of February 7, 2022, your vehicle is expected to be built in April 2022 and is 92 in the priority sequence.

#27 · (Edited)
I ordered mine on 7th Feb and today I called dealership and they said ETA for delivery is 9th April but could be a week or so delayed.
I asked for VIN no and they said no VIN no. available yet. I am confused on that part as to why they don’t have VIN if they got email about Esitamed Delivery date.
Did anybody have same issue as mine?

#28 ·
I ordered mine on 7th Feb and today I called dealership and they said ETA for delivery is 9th April but could be a week or so delayed.
I asked for VIN no and they said no VIN no. available yet. I am confused on that part as to why they don’t have VIN if they got email about Esitamed Delivery date.
Did anybody have same issue as mine?
Have you received any email from Hyundai Canada regarding your order?

#34 ·
Ordered a Caligraphy Blue Moonlight Cloud Grey interior on December 3rd. On February 11th, Hyundai said that I was no. 174. Last Friday, February 3rd, dealer said I was no. 116. Just received, as I am writing this, another email from Hyundai stating that “everything is on track” and that I am now no. 111. If I moved only 5 spots in 6 days, that is not very fast. They must have a very large number of queue. Still no VIN number or ETA.

Even if I didn’t need a new vehicle I am getting anxious. After 13 years, I am ready to leave my Honda Element behind. On the plus side, its resale value keeps going up.

#36 ·
Received a second email from Hyundai

"We would like to thank you for your factory order of your new 2022 Hyundai Palisade, 3.8L Luxury AWD 8-Pass.

Exciting news! The production of your vehicle is on track!

As of March 7, 2022, your vehicle is scheduled to be built in April 2022 and is 79 in the priority sequence. "

on 7th Feb it was 92 in Priority sequence.

#37 ·
Hi, I had ordered mine on January 22, 2022. Haven't received any emails about confirmation or order status as of yet. Asked the dealer multiple times about the order status and they say the order is confirmed but haven't heard anything else from Hyundai. Is this normal not to hear anything back from Hyundai even after 7 weeks almost?

#42 ·
This morning I received this email:

"We would like to thank you for your factory order of your new 2022 Hyundai Palisade, 3.8L Essential AWD 8-Pass.

Exciting news! The production of your vehicle will be produced earlier than we thought.

As of March 7, 2022, your vehicle is now scheduled to be built in March 2022 and is 19 in the priority sequence."

I placed my order on Jan 31st.

#43 ·
I ordered my calligraphy on Dec 18th. Got my first update on January 13th:

As of January 10, 2022, your vehicle is expected to be built in February 2022 and is 312 in the priority sequence.

Got another follow up email on February 11th:

Exciting news! As of February 7, 2022, your 2022 Hyundai Palisade, 3.8L Ultimate Calligraphy AWD 7-Pass, HYPER WHITE has been shipped from Factory.

Then yesterday I got a call from the dealership saying my car just came in. Going to pick it up this Saturday. We went to see it yesterday and super happy with it, can’t wait to take it home! Long wait though. We are in Toronto Ontario.

Attachments

#47 ·
I order my Pali on 7th Feb and Today I received email from Hyundai Canada saying my car has arrived at Vancouver Port as of 7th March. Checked with Dealership and they said ETA for delivery is 9th April.
Does it take 1 month for car to come from Vancouver Port to Ontario?

#52 ·
For local Canadian folks in Ontario desperately waiting or looking to grab a Palisade: we have 2021 Palisade Limited AWD, White exterior with Black interior, only 9000km in basically like new condition, serviced in Guelph, ON, Hyundai dealership, includes transferable 8-year or 160,000km Ultimate OEM Hyundai warranty (bought for $3k), ceramic tint, all 3 row weathertech winter mats, OEM Hyundai cargo winter mat etc. Also, includes a full winter set of new (bought together with Palisade) Michelin X-Ice winter tires and 18'' rims with tpms.
We love Palisade (we actually bought two of them, but that's another story), but due to rising gas prices - we decided to downgrade to a much smaller 2 row Hybrid. If interested PM me. Obviously we won't add any mark ups or other crazy add ons for all the extra warranty and accessories, but we do want to get whatever its worth on the market right now.

This is the pic when we picked it up from dealership.

Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Grille

#55 ·
Just in case in Ontatio. I ordered my '22 Pali Cali, Typhoon Silver, black interior on Feb 14, then we changed the exterior colour to Moonlight Cloud on Feb 28. I got an email on Mar. 10 my Pali had shipped and I got a VIN #. I already knew it had shipped as my dealer had told meon the 5th. I was shocked at how fast it was. ETA is Apr. 14

#65 ·
Hello Everyone,

I am from Mississuaga, but ordered my Palisade from dealership in Brampton. My timelines are as follows:
-deposit and order placed on February 28,2022
- Email received from Hyundai on March 10,2022, stating that as on March 7,2022 my order will be manufactured in March 2022. My order is 253 in queue.
-Received confirmation today again that my car has been shipped to Vancouver with vin number on March 16,22.
I think it has got to do with kind of order and the production batch in process based on timelines I see here. My palisade is 2022, luxury moon light cloud , 7 seater, with off white interior.
Regards,
Jay

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.