Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
161 - 180 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Greta news… did you get vin? And ETA?
I didn’t ask for the VIN, but they said ETA was still June 8th, but I think it’s holding on to the original date projected from when it left the port in Korea. Based on the conversations I’ve had, it should be about a week or so by train from Vancouver.. hopefully! We’re you able to get any update on your end?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I didn’t ask for the VIN, but they said ETA was still June 8th, but I think it’s holding on to the original date projected from when it left the port in Korea. Based on the conversations I’ve had, it should be about a week or so by train from Vancouver.. hopefully! We’re you able to get any update on your end?
Perfect!! I ping salesperson but no reply yet… I hope mine also at Vancouver…. My location is Nova Scotia so it will take long time then any other province….

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm a new member here. I started shopping three weeks ago, calling every dealer in Ontario. I found one that said they had three incoming Palisades that were not spoken for. I put a deposit down on a Hyper White Calligraphy! I'm pretty excited to see it! They told me that it should be in this week, I've read all your posts here, looks like you've been waiting a long time! From the sounds of things a ship landed last week or so in Vancouver with some Palisades on it, have any of you received yours yet??? Can't wait to see the pictures.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm a new member here. I started shopping three weeks ago, calling every dealer in Ontario. I found one that said they had three incoming Palisades that were not spoken for. I put a deposit down on a Hyper White Calligraphy! I'm pretty excited to see it! They told me that it should be in this week, I've read all your posts here, looks like you've been waiting a long time! From the sounds of things a ship landed last week or so in Vancouver with some Palisades on it, have any of you received yours yet??? Can't wait to see the pictures.
I ordered our hyper white calligraphy in Feb this year and our dealer in Ottawa said it will be arriving around June 1. That's probably from the ship you're referring to. Wow, can't believe you found 3 that were not spoken for, good for you!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome to the group and congrats! Which dealer did you end up going with? Hopefully our vehicles are all coming on the train. I would love if my palisade came this week.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I ordered my Palisade luxury 7 seater in last week of January this year. The car has arrived at the dealership and I will be getting the delivery tomorrow.

·
Registered
25 Posts
It's the new dealer in Midland. I'm really looking forward to it, they are charging MSRP, but make you get the ceramic coating for $1800.
Well I don’t want to cause you any unwanted stress but you might want to push back on that. I believe that is a tactic used by dealerships to force customers to pay more without looking like the bad guys by increasing MSRP. It’s up to you, but I personally have learned my lesson in getting screwed over into buying GAP insurance and rust protection. It’s all kinda bs. Again, up to you since they could turn around and say get lost so it depends on if it’s worth it to you. I personally went to Brantford and I’m only paying MSRP and all the legal licensing fees.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well I don’t want to cause you any unwanted stress but you might want to push back on that. I believe that is a tactic used by dealerships to force customers to pay more without looking like the bad guys by increasing MSRP. It’s up to you, but I personally have learned my lesson in getting screwed over into buying GAP insurance and rust protection. It’s all kinda bs. Again, up to you since they could turn around and say get lost so it depends on if it’s worth it to you. I personally went to Brantford and I’m only paying MSRP and all the legal licensing fees.
Thanks, when they tell me it's here I will press a little harder. I have a little leverage as they want my trade. 2021 F150 Hybrid with only 9500Kms

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did anyone else just get the email from Hyundai stating your vehicle arrived in Vancouver Port as of May 13th? I don’t know how long the train ride is but hopefully I can pick it up next week latest!
Yep, just got the email this morning! Glad to have a VIN number too. Our dealer said it would arrive around June 1. We are in Ottawa.

161 - 180 of 186 Posts