Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
141 - 160 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
My dealership told me ETA is 15th May. Hopefully I will get my car before 20th of this month.
I had one question, would the dealership still honor the price they gave me when I placed the order? They wouldn't ask for market price adjustment on factory orders, correct?
I didn’t even think of that so I really hope they honour everything. I personally signed a contract and did the credit check back when I put the deposit down. I’m not sure if you did too, but I would think that the paperwork would stay as is. The only thing would be any trade in details. I, again, hope that what they offered will not go down for trade in, but it’s okay with me if they decided to give me more lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
I didn’t even think of that so I really hope they honour everything. I personally signed a contract and did the credit check back when I put the deposit down. I’m not sure if you did too, but I would think that the paperwork would stay as is. The only thing would be any trade in details. I, again, hope that what they offered will not go down for trade in, but it’s okay with me if they decided to give me more lol
Yes, I did sign a temporary sale order on which they mentioned the car price and they also did the credit check when I put the deposit.

141 - 160 of 186 Posts