Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
121 - 140 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thank you! 13 weeks in, your car is shipped... probably to port or in transit. The magic number seems to be 15 weeks
Please feel free to send all positive vibes my way! I ordered the palisade to help with my move to Ottawa from Mississauga in May. I’m really hoping I don’t have to wait too much longer. I wouldn’t be thrilled to have to drive back to pick it up, but I would it would certainly be worth it worst case scenario.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Please feel free to send all positive vibes my way! I ordered the palisade to help with my move to Ottawa from Mississauga in May. I’m really hoping I don’t have to wait too much longer. I wouldn’t be thrilled to have to drive back to pick it up, but I would it would certainly be worth it worst case scenario.
I'm from mississauga but i purchased in London... I wish you the best

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ordered on Feb 13 in Ottawa and got an email from Hyundai on April 13 saying I am 261 in sequence with build to be in May 2022. No VIN yet.

I hope to get it in July! Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Some of you might start to be pessimistic
I ordered a Calligraphy Moonlight Cloud with a grey interior because there is no beige, Hyundai have yet to correct their website
I was told that mine would be built in March. As of March 10 I was 40 something in the queue.
i don’t know if it means that it has yet to be built yet but Hyundai has accepted to change my order for a 2023. For me there is no difference getting my Pali in May or July/Augusta
I didn’t want to get a new véhicule that right off the bat would technically be a year old.
In addition, the 2023 comes with a bunch a features that appeal to be:
WiFi
Driver ergo seat
Passenger seat now adjustable seat
Digital rear view mirror
Ventilated second row and heated third row and more
Now really curious as to when I am going to get it and what will be the final price.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I forgot to mention that I placed my order on December 3rd
Did You happen to get the email from Hyundai on April 13th? My palisade was to be built in March, but the email I got in April said there was a delay and that I was now 2 in line. I’m really hoping mine has been built but there is no further communication. I called my dealership and they think that the communication might be behind, but no one knows for sure. I ordered the 2022 luxury in moonlight cloud with grey interior on January 25th just for reference. I’m hoping the next communication is either an email to say it’s on the way to the dealer or a call from my sales guy to come pick it up.

If you do end up asking about upgrading to the 2023, I would be curious to know if they will honour the same deal you were given (I’m sure the 2023 will be $1000 more) or what the process would be for you.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Did You happen to get the email from Hyundai on April 13th? My palisade was to be built in March, but the email I got in April said there was a delay and that I was now 2 in line. I’m really hoping mine has been built but there is no further communication. I called my dealership and they think that the communication might be behind, but no one knows for sure. I ordered the 2022 luxury in moonlight cloud with grey interior on January 25th just for reference. I’m hoping the next communication is either an email to say it’s on the way to the dealer or a call from my sales guy to come pick it up.

If you do end up asking about upgrading to the 2023, I would be curious to know if they will honour the same deal you were given (I’m sure the 2023 will be $1000 more) or what the process would be for you.
Did they mentioned production queue or sequence number in March email? For me it was 79 in March and 24 in April.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Did they mentioned production queue or sequence number in March email? For me it was 79 in March and 24 in April.
In March, I was 45 in the queue and in April I was number 2. It should already be built and on its way but I won’t know until I get another email in May or a call from the dealer. There was no VIN provided to track in the last email so I’m really hoping the email in May will come the first or second week. I hate the suspense!

·
Registered
42 Posts
In March, I was 45 in the queue and in April I was number 2. It should already be built and on its way but I won’t know until I get another email in May or a call from the dealer. There was no VIN provided to track in the last email so I’m really hoping the email in May will come the first or second week. I hate the suspense!
Same situation here, I eagerly waiting…. We did same trim order and if you differences my queue minus 43 produced number my new queue should be 36 but I got 24 number… not sure how it’s working… but hope for the best.

·
Registered
20 Posts
My order was number 37 when I last checked with the dealer om April 1st and I placed my order on January 22.
Does anyone know when would the VIN be generated for the car? My dealership doesn't provide me with any updates unless I keep calling them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you get any response? As I ordered on Feb 19th and get email that it would be built in April and then I got an email again it’s gonna built in may. So just want to know what’s your status?

I ordered on 1st Feb and received the below email from Hyundai

We would like to thank you for your factory order of your new 2022 Hyundai Palisade, 3.8L Luxury AWD 8-Pass.

We are happy to confirm your order has been placed with the factory.

As of February 7, 2022, your vehicle is expected to be built in April 2022 and is 92 in the priority sequence.

121 - 140 of 186 Posts