Hyundai Palisade Forum banner
1041 - 1060 of 1090 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
hi, did anyone get an update on their orders from Hyundai this month? I used to hear from them around 18th of the month...crickets this months. If you did hear, how does it look - faster/Slower/Same?
Zilch this month. They come when Mercury is in retrograde, 3 Palisades facing the full moon, has to be clear sky but with one cloud partially covering the moon

·
Registered
7 Posts
Curious, anyone with mid-November/end of November delivery dates - do you have any updates from your dealer?
Was at the dealership this evening and signed the bill of sale and was told it should arrive this week with a Monday pickup. It apparently is sitting in the compound in Kitchener awaiting transport to Toronto… Would be equally tempted to drive down and pick it up myself. Dealer has been great throughout.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Was at the dealership this evening and signed the bill of sale and was told it should arrive this week with a Monday pickup. It apparently is sitting in the compound in Kitchener awaiting transport to Toronto… Would be equally tempted to drive down and pick it up myself. Dealer has been great throughout.
woah what? Lol may be mine is in that lot too! Would’ve been so much easier for me to just pick it up directly (I’m from Waterloo). What was your MSRP/out the door price if you don’t mind sharing?

·
Registered
28 Posts
When is the delivery ETA as per the dealer? The dealership system should have a date. I don’t get any emails from Hyundai Canada and not delivery ETA as per the dealer.
When was your build date?
Finally the car show up yesterday. Getting the handover this month end . So from date of order to date of handover exact 9 months. Gona name it the "Baby" as it took nine months to come out :LOL:

·
Registered
134 Posts
It's interesting that some of us who ordered in April still haven't received a VIN, but some folks (like yourself) ordered in August and have already picked up their vehicles!

Congrats! Looks great.
FWIW, I still haven't received a VIN from Hyundai Canada but I'm picking up my car on Wednesday. Dealer gave me the VIN months ago. And this month zero email updates from Hyundai

·
Registered
130 Posts
FWIW, I still haven't received a VIN from Hyundai Canada but I'm picking up my car on Wednesday. Dealer gave me the VIN months ago. And this month zero email updates from Hyundai
Same here. No updates from Hyundai Canada in 5+ weeks.

Hyundai did say Jan '23 expected build. I'm thinking Jan '23 delivery, or possibly even by late December. I am hoping for Jan '23 delivery because I will have to sell some stocks to fund part of the car purchase and want to declare capital gains in 2023...

1041 - 1060 of 1090 Posts